Mom Catches Son Masturbating So He Beats Her

lurkin2long

Banned
Dade City, Florida (The Weekly Vice) - Antwan L. Grandberry, a 19-year-old Dade City man was arrested after assaulting mother who caught him masturbating.

According to the Dade City Police Department, the incident began about 7 p.m. Tuesday when Grandberry's mother looked outside and saw her son, Antwan, masturbating in the back yard. She reportedly yelled at him to stop.

Grandberry walked around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. When the mother answered and yelled at him once more, Grandberry responded by punching his mother in the face, according to the arrest report.

Grandberry was booked into the Pasco County Jail on a charge of domestic violence where he currently remains in lieu of a $500 bond.

antwan_grandberry.jpg
http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000119634&rnd=00920

Damn how thirsty you got to be to jerk off in the Backyard...

What happened to the good ol' days when a man could spank his meat in the bathroom or bedroom...

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Dade City, Florida (The Weekly Vice) - Antwan L. Grandberry, a 19-year-old Dade City man was arrested after assaulting mother who caught him masturbating.

According to the Dade City Police Department, the incident began about 7 p.m. Tuesday when Grandberry's mother looked outside and saw her son, Antwan, masturbating in the back yard. She reportedly yelled at him to stop.

Grandberry walked around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. When the mother answered and yelled at him once more, Grandberry responded by punching his mother in the face, according to the arrest report.

Grandberry was booked into the Pasco County Jail on a charge of domestic violence where he currently remains in lieu of a $500 bond.
antwan_grandberry.jpg

Im more shocked by the fact that hes doing outside than beating his mom..What can be so arousing about a backyard?

dude will never live down that beat off moment. not only does he get caught, he punches his moms behind it, then goes to jail.

Wow. Why would you do it in the backyard, where its open and anyone can look over the fence. smh. What if he was fappin to one of his neighbors?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@%!?????
roll.gif

homeboy was in the backyard??
roll.gif

goes around the house and rings the doorbell
roll.gif

punches moms in the face ??
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Who masturbates in the backyard? If my mom caught me doing this I would kill myself
laugh.gif

Apparently he wasn't hiding... in the backyard...WOW Fapping outside

I'd rather get caught smashing

Back
Top Bottom