Mom cuts her babies throat because the baby wouldnt stop crying

Originally Posted by non flammable

why is it always the blacks that get reported in the media. i know other races do the same thing but wont see a newspaper

Shut up! Nancy Grace is full of Caucasian criminals.

smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

RIP to that baby.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by TheHavik

smh.gif

Why was she even allowed to have the baby if she has a mental illness?

indifferent.gif
what? doctors gonna force an abortion on her cause she has mental issues? unfortunately we dont really have that much juristiction over birth.

They have in the past. Not even close to agreeing with that but this has illegally been the case in the past. Im just happy the baby is alright.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
what? doctors gonna force an abortion on her cause she has mental issues? unfortunately we dont really have that much juristiction over birth.

They have in the past. Not even close to agreeing with that but this has illegally been the case in the past. Im just happy the baby is alright.

When?

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

why is it always the blacks that get reported in the media. i know other races do the same thing but wont see a newspaper

Really? I see all kinds man.

And how you know she was black?
laugh.gif
"Cops took Tineka Johnson, 29, into custody"

Yea I never heard of a white woman being called Tineka yet. I don't know maybe you have.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

There are many people with "mental illnesses" that are entirely capable of taking care of their children. Mental illness is a very, very broad term.Bi-polar disorders, seasonal affective disorder, schizophrenia, academia problems, stress disorders, etc. Hell, even narcissism can be considered a mentalillness.

Just because one person has messed up with their child doesn't mean the entire group of people should suffer for it. If that were the case, no one would beable to have children.

Ignorance.
smh.gif

She stabbed herself in the leg like that was goin to help the situation smh

Originally Posted by Biggie62

laugh.gif

Yea I never heard of a white woman being called Tineka yet. I don't know maybe you have.

indifferent.gif
most racist thing in this thread so far

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm half black myself. I don't see how that is racist. Maybe the guy is very assumptive based on the woman's name but racist..
eyes.gif
..c'monfam..you're getting all worked up over something so trivial.
laugh.gif

Okay Kanye.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm half black myself. I don't see how that is racist. Maybe the guy is very assumptive based on the woman's name but racist..
eyes.gif
..c'mon fam..you're getting all worked up over something so trivial.
laugh.gif

i'm far from being worked up. i could care less what color the lady's skin is. the people getting worked up are the ones complaining that only blackpeople get portrayed like this in the news...when nowhere in the article did it state the woman's race.

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

There are many people with "mental illnesses" that are entirely capable of taking care of their children. Mental illness is a very, very broad term. Bi-polar disorders, seasonal affective disorder, schizophrenia, academia problems, stress disorders, etc. Hell, even narcissism can be considered a mental illness.

Just because one person has messed up with their child doesn't mean the entire group of people should suffer for it. If that were the case, no one would be able to have children.

Ignorance.
smh.gif
Almost everybody ont his planet who ever "edumacated" themselves has had academia problems at one point or another. No, peoplewouldn't look at a narcisssitic person and say "oh that person has a mental illness. Lets take their kids away".

But if you a schizo you can't attempt to raise younglings..

Back
Top Bottom