Mom of Drunk Driving Victim Sent Bill For Street Clean-Up

You guys kill me sometimes lmaoooo.

It has everything to do with her being an illegal immigrant.

If I , an american citizen had been the driver, there are many, many ,maaaaany ways to get that money from me for the rest of my life.
Every job I ever would hold would be garnished. All my possesions would be auctioned off.

Is that clear guys?

But if you get in an accident with an illegal immigrant they are basically whisked away to another planet far away from your normal world and you STILL have to deal with it.

Many of you have never been in a fender bender with an illegal immigrant.
Yeah they get arrested and taken to the La county jail.... but I gotta call MY INSURANCE COMPANY AND PAY MY DEDUCTIBLE AND I WILL NEVER BE COMPENSATED. And after a while the illegal will be back on the street in the same position cause he didn't have much to start with.

Is this clear guys?

That woman who was DRUNK and KILLED a guy will never have to pay a dime cause even if she had a job, she's not reporting it cause she has no social. Who do u get money from after that?

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

What if illegal immigrant was replaced with a race? Will that change your opinions? Her immigration status does not have anything to do with the accident. Anna being drunk and behind the wheel caused the accident.
Her Illegal alien status has everything to do with her not having a drivers license and auto insurance and this poor lady having to pay for the cleanup of her only sons remains from the street. 
There are no citizens that drive without insurance?

is there any way we can send money to the mother? is there a fund?

nothing mentioned in the article....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

come on America we can do better...

First and foremost, RIP to the deceased and Thats foul. The chick should get the bill .

I'm pretty sure you can purchase insurance without a DL or a SSN.

Another clear case why illegal immigrants should get DL's tho. And for the folks that say illegal immigrants do pay taxes, they do. Everyday they purchase something. And be upset at the employers for not reporting said taxes and making more money off hiring an illegal immigrant than a legal resident/citizen.

I'm pretty sure you can purchase insurance without a DL or a SSN. 

Im pretty sure Illegals cant purchase inusrance. My Ex was the only legal one in her whole family. Her Mother and Brothers cars were all registered and insured under her name.

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

If I , an american citizen had been the driver, there are many, many ,maaaaany ways to get that money from me for the rest of my life.
Every job I ever would hold would be garnished. All my possesions would be auctioned off.

Is that clear guys?

But if you get in an accident with an illegal immigrant they are basically whisked away to another planet far away from your normal world and you STILL have to deal with it.

Yeah they get arrested and taken to the La county jail.... but I gotta call MY INSURANCE COMPANY AND PAY MY DEDUCTIBLE AND I WILL NEVER BE COMPENSATED. And after a while the illegal will be back on the street in the same position cause he didn't have much to start with.

Is this clear guys?

That woman who was DRUNK and KILLED a guy will never have to pay a dime cause even if she had a job, she's not reporting it cause she has no social. Who do u get money from after that?
Ya'll readin?

Originally Posted by odog24

these kinda stories kinda make me not want to support illegal immigration. especially because now tax payers will be paying for him to be in jail

whether she was black, white or even hispanic it doesnt matter. Anyone could of been drunk and killed that guy so why point fingers at illegal immigrants. Im jus sayn fam it has to be an even playing feild all the way across the board. BTW im black

Originally Posted by MenteCriminal

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

Even though my heart goes out to the mother, I don't understand what role of the drunk drivers legal status plays in this?

The writer clearly put that out there to perpetuate some of motive or agenda he/she has against illegal immigrants.

30t6p3b.gif
at some of the NT'ers who automatically had something bad to say about illegal immigrants. That's just supporting the writers shrewd point.
Legal residents have auto insurance. 

Not all of them.

And it's not that easy to get money. My wife's mom was hit by an uninsured driver about 20 years ago. They had to go to court and it was clearly their fault (I think they were at a stop sign and the other driver hit the back) and the car was written off. The court agreed that due to low income they could pay something like $10 a month for a long time - but they never saw a penny.

Sure, the illegal status of the driver makes it harder - but it's not really the issue here.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Is that clear guys?

Is this clear guys?

Ya'll readin?
you dummies, that %!@%% is getting deported!
"is that clear guys?'
indifferent.gif

Whoever decided to give her the bill needs to get smacked and stomped on.  Real dirtbag move.

Illegal immigrants aren't bad people.
Bad people are bad people, there are bad people in every category of the human race...Why do some people just not get this fact

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Is that clear guys?

Is this clear guys?

Ya'll readin?
"is that clear guys?'
indifferent.gif

I don't think you comprehended what ThrillaGorilla wrote, the fact that she is getting deported is not the issue. Her being deported doesn't change the fact that the illegal immigrant won't have to pay a dime to the victims family, hence why the mother is charged for the street cleaning

Many illegals with jobs pay taxes. To the tune of almost $10 billion dollars per year, for services and privileges they cannot use/take advantage of. Many illegal immigrants have driver's licenses and auto insurance as well. It's been shown that the U.S economy gets an increase from illegals. 

I'm willing to bet there are more drunk driving fatalities caused by citizens than illegals. But that doesn't even matter in this case.

I can't even fathom how the state is sending this woman bills for the accident...

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

Even though my heart goes out to the mother, I don't understand what role of the drunk drivers legal status plays in this?

The writer clearly put that out there to perpetuate some of motive or agenda he/she has against illegal immigrants.

30t6p3b.gif
at some of the NT'ers who automatically had something bad to say about illegal immigrants. That's just supporting the writers shrewd point.

If Anna the illegal wasn't here she would still have her son and wouldn't get these effed up bills.  Glad they always mention if the suspect is illegal, promotes awareness of an on going problem that plagues our country.  For every illegal that tends your lawn or cooks your chinese food, there are some killing people, selling drugs and being burdens to our already messed up economy....

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Is that clear guys?

Is this clear guys?

Ya'll readin?
"is that clear guys?'
indifferent.gif
And the victim's mother is getting the bill.... which is the whole point of the thread.
You shouldn't stoneface until you're sure you comprehend what you're stonefacing. 

yall are all idiots, there are plenty of people with legal status that dont have money, drive illegally and so forth....

Back
Top Bottom