Mom pleas for any woman to help her son with Down's Syndrome lose his virginity.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

i'll do it.

I'd feel sorry for dude
tired.gif

ok. You are severely predetermining the amount of vagina your kid gets when you name him Otto, ******ed or not

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

As far as sex not being the most important thing, it sort of well, is. We live to reproduce (have sex), I don't know why but we do. It's engraved in us as the one thing that we have to do. All other things we do so we can have sex. Eating, breathing, living all so that we can reproduce.
If you wanna go that route, I'm sure evolution would've weeded out people with DS fromreproducing.

I think it's commendable the mother adopted multiple sons with DS. Maybe she can arrange for a "film shoot," there are some sick people out therewho'll probably pay for stuff like that.

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

As far as sex not being the most important thing, it sort of well, is. We live to reproduce (have sex), I don't know why but we do. It's engraved in us as the one thing that we have to do. All other things we do so we can have sex. Eating, breathing, living all so that we can reproduce.
If you wanna go that route, I'm sure evolution would've weeded out people with DS from reproducing.

I think it's commendable the mother adopted multiple sons with DS. Maybe she can arrange for a "film shoot," there are some sick people out there who'll probably pay for stuff like that.

sick? that sounds awesome!

they'll call it special sauce 4

this is a case where even the brown paper bag wouldn't work.

the mom should just try to find him a girlfriend that has down syndrome too and then they can uhhhh yea...get together and such.

Originally Posted by ccsp707

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Craigslist

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jeez that would be a great ad

"Quiet,laid back,thrill seeker with an insatiable lust for life here.Unique facial features coupled with a rapist wit make me the complete %$%%%++package.Seeking any one out there THAT WILL #+#@ ME!!!!!! PlEASE HELP!!!!!!!I GOTTA SMASH SOMETHIN!!!!!!"

It might go something like that.

Back
Top Bottom