Mom turns in her own kids for attempted robbery

MILWAUKEE, WI -- The mom dropped a dime on her teen-aged kids. Now, she's being praised by police officials in Milwaukee.

Police Capt. David Zibolski says the mother recognized her 16-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter in security video of a gas station robbery. The footage was shown on a local TV station.

Police say the woman did the right thing by calling the cops on her kids. Capt. Zibolski adds officers hope she will be an example to others with information about crimes.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/bizarre&id=6512125

Damn that is a pretty noble thing for her to do.

NT, would you do the same if you were in her shoes?

MILWAUKEE, WI -- The mom dropped a dime on her teen-aged kids. Now, she's being praised by police officials in Milwaukee.

Police Capt. David Zibolski says the mother recognized her 16-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter in security video of a gas station robbery. The footage was shown on a local TV station.

Police say the woman did the right thing by calling the cops on her kids. Capt. Zibolski adds officers hope she will be an example to others with information about crimes.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/bizarre&id=6512125

Damn that is a pretty noble thing for her to do.

NT, would you do the same if you were in her shoes?

hahah im from miltown, i saw this on the journal sentinel and started laughing

id beat my kid

hahah im from miltown, i saw this on the journal sentinel and started laughing

id beat my kid

I dunno whether I would've have done the same but props to her. Maybe this wasn't the first time her kids engaged in illegal activity and she got fed up. For a mom to do this her kids must have been bad
sick.gif

GOOD RIDDANCE.

I dunno whether I would've have done the same but props to her. Maybe this wasn't the first time her kids engaged in illegal activity and she got fed up. For a mom to do this her kids must have been bad
sick.gif

GOOD RIDDANCE.

takes a lot of guts to do what she did. honestly i cant say that i would do the same. i would probably beat them and keep em chained to their bed, but i dont know if i can just turn em in like that.

takes a lot of guts to do what she did. honestly i cant say that i would do the same. i would probably beat them and keep em chained to their bed, but i dont know if i can just turn em in like that.

Depending on what they did, I'd turn them in. Petty stuff, swift kick to the throat. Murder, rape and so on, they going to jail.

Depending on what they did, I'd turn them in. Petty stuff, swift kick to the throat. Murder, rape and so on, they going to jail.

This is the best way for the mom to teach her kids a valuable lesson while they're still young.

This is the best way for the mom to teach her kids a valuable lesson while they're still young.

Its tough love.
For stealing, I would do the same thing. Then whoop their %$*+# when they get out.

Its tough love.
For stealing, I would do the same thing. Then whoop their %$*+# when they get out.

Never. I understand the concept of it, but now these kids will most likely have this on their record for the rest of their lives. Be a better parent and this wouldn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom