MOMMA'S HOUSE APPRECIATION (SLIGHT THREAD JACK)

Realtalk, the only thing Nigeria has that I am envious of is "the Nigerian Movies"...

Nigerian Movies >_____________

Y'all be killin' it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i'm not from Sierra Leone...thats just the first country to pop in my head...i'm just regular black...
ohwell.gif

African guys FTW tho...

can we still be BFF's SuperAntigen?

Regular black?

crayola-pen-450x360.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Sierra Leone >*

xpu2at.gif

mad.gif

This chick I know really well from college is Sierra Leonian and even she admits Nigeria>>>> insert African country.
laugh.gif
Her dad is some kind of a diplomat and owns slaves
nerd.gif
That's really a shame that her pops owns slaves...I seriously get disgusted when I read about Africans hurting each other.

It's bad enough that the world looks down upon us because of Slavery, an event in which WE WERE THE VICTIMS, but it's just very sad when you realizethat psychologically, the continent is still enslaved...smh...

frown.gif

Realtalk, the only thing Nigeria has that I am envious of is "the Nigerian Movies"...

Y'all be killin' it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son every Nigerian movie no matter what the genre is is straight comedy to me......the accents+sorry attempts at special effects=
roll.gif

I saw this Nigerian movie that was literally a downgraded/ rip-off of Coming to America and I was in tears from start to finish.

BDW we got OIL
grin.gif

Sierra Leone >*

xpu2at.gif

mad.gif

This chick I know really well from college is Sierra Leonian and even she admits Nigeria>>>> insert African country.
laugh.gif
Her dad is some kind of a diplomat and owns slaves
nerd.gif
That's really a shame that her pops owns slaves...I seriously get disgusted when I read about Africans hurting each other.

It's bad enough that the world looks down upon us because of Slavery, an event in which WE WERE THE VICTIMS, but it's just very sad when you realize that psychologically, the continent is still enslaved...smh...

frown.gif

Africans had as much a hand if not more in slavery as the Europeans did. Dominant African tribes sold prisoners and the "unwanted" toEuropeans in exchange for weapons. Some people in Africa (tribes) hate each other as much as a racist white man would hate a black person. Human beings FTL.Anyhow enough of this depressing topic....back to sipping champageen in my huttttub. Word to:

the-continental.jpg

Y'all be killin' it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son every Nigerian movie no matter what the genre is is straight comedy to me......the accents+sorry attempts at special effects=
roll.gif

I saw this Nigerian movie that was literally a downgraded/ rip-off of Coming to America and I was in tears from start to finish.

BDW we got OIL
grin.gif

"Ummm...So do we..."

Where have you been...we 'bout to get that OIL MONEY...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6766527.stm

rbcj9u.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

African movies go so hard...i always end up watching them when i'm gettin my hair braided...i get all into...they are long to...some of them are on liketwo tapes...

Wait, so are you saying you don't like Nigerian movies...because if so then I'm sorry because as previously stated, Nigerian movies are PIFFtastic...

African movies go so hard...i always end up watching them when i'm gettin my hair braided...i get all into...they are long to...some of them are on like two tapes...

That's how they make money and hook you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They only show half of it in one movie, sometimes only a third, so that as you become enamored with the plot, you start fiending for more and you have nochoice but to purchase the next release...Smart business if you asked me...
pimp.gif

Wait, so are you saying you don't like Nigerian movies...because if so then I'm sorry because as previously stated, Nigerian movies are PIFFtastic...
Nah Nigerian movies are the shizz....the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) is supposed to be the third largest in the world behind Hollywood andBollywood. But it doesn't change the fact that some of those are great cause they're soo bad. Nigerian horror movies used to have me shook straight asa kid tho
nerd.gif

Nah Nigerian movies are the shizz....the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) is supposed to be the third largest in the world behind Hollywood and Bollywood. But it doesn't change the fact that some of those are great cause they're soo bad. Nigerian horror movies used to have me shook straight as a kid tho
nerd.gif

some of them are bad...but some are
pimp.gif
last time i watched one about alady starting a club for widows then women started killing their husbands for the money... it was
pimp.gif
all 5 hours...
laugh.gif

Nah Nigerian movies are the shizz....the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) is supposed to be the third largest in the world behind Hollywood and Bollywood. But it doesn't change the fact that some of those are great cause they're soo bad. Nigerian horror movies used to have me shook straight as a kid tho
nerd.gif

Tell me about it...In general, all horror african movies scare me--even 'till this day because that stuff is real where we come from. Furthermore, beingChristian, I believe in the ethereal...as I'm sure you do as well...It's just part of the culture...

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
last time i watched one about a lady starting a club for widows then women started killing their husbands for the money... it was
pimp.gif
all 5 hours...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...WHAAAAAA...what's the title...i have to see this...

nerd.gif

Tell me about it...In general, all horror african movies scare me--even 'till this day because that stuff is real where we come from. Furthermore, being Christian, I believe in the ethereal...as I'm sure you do as well...It's just part of the culture...

Word, even as I've matured into a non-believer that stuff still makes me uneasy. Word to witch doctors and human sacrifices.
sick.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
last time i watched one about a lady starting a club for widows then women started killing their husbands for the money... it was
pimp.gif
all 5 hours...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i have no clue the lady just put it in and i had no choice but to watch...

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all 5 hours...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i have no clue the lady just put it in and i had no choice but to watch...

6eglqw.gif

i know it was a club for widows...so they could keep their husbands property/money and not have to remarry his brother or whatever...then the leader got greedyand wanted revenge on all men...it became like a cult when it started as a support group...

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Super Antigen u Ghanaian?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There's a reason why I put Ghana > Nigeria...

grin.gif

laugh.gif

wow always thought you were caucasian or hispanic or asian or something
laugh.gif
word i always thought he was asian
laugh.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one who made up my mind he was asian....
laugh.gif
. I literally thought u were the dude in your avy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Super Antigen u Ghanaian?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

There's a reason why I put Ghana > Nigeria...

grin.gif

laugh.gif

wow always thought you were caucasian or hispanic or asian or something
damn...i definitely thought I'd stated in numerous threads that I was black...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

And 'Doowopp, we can most definitely be BFF's

Just me + U + and my friends over here...

w045n8.gif

Back
Top Bottom