Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

I wouldn't necessarily call it bringing a gun to a fistfight though.

If a persons out solo or with their wife and kids or whatever and someone else, perhaps that someone else is bigger and stronger or whatever the case may be, but that person is initating and starting a fight by being the aggressor and the other person has no desire to fight or did nothing to provoke the situation but their strapped and are legally allowed to, I don't see nothing wrong with using your gun in a situation like that. It should be a last option, but if the other person is trying to swing and acting irrational and not trying to reason then you gotta do what you gotta do.

Remember a punch to the head combined with falling the wrong way can cause brain damage or even death.

Last edited:
So then she's just a whining ***** then right? Cuz you don't have to tip then if it's already included.
Dudes watch too much tv
laugh.gif
Take out a leg. You'd have to aim for a toe unless you trying to get somebody to bleed to death.
How is it included if the bill is getting comped? What's 20% of 0?

And ain't no one gonna bleed to death. Call an ambulance, he'll be fine.

Last edited:
Cedric - It's not even worth typing over anymore. He's just gonna deliberately ignore what you actually say, and turn it into something u didn't.
Dudes got every non reader believing I'd shoot up a barbershop, because I got cut in line.
I clearly said, if I got assaulted by a hot-head, I'll defend myself, and next thing u know...
I'm killin everything moving #NTLogic

^AK- Seriously. More people get shot and live, then people that die. Some people watch too many movies.

Last edited:
So then she's just a whining ***** then right? Cuz you don't have to tip then if it's already included.

Dudes watch too much tv :lol: Take out a leg. You'd have to aim for a toe unless you trying to get somebody to bleed to death.
How is it included if the bill is getting comped? What's 20% of 0?
So then it wasn't free if you're implying he had to tip.
And ain't no one gonna bleed to death. Call an ambulance, he'll be fine.
Like I said yall dudes watch too much tv.

I just read 80-90% of people survive gunshot wounds, as long as they're not shot in the head / heart, and seek medical attention

What a clown.

Youre thinking yourself in circles. You were originally saying that she's a whiny garden tool since gratuity is typically included in a 25K bill. I mentioned that the whole bill was comped, so no tip. That's it, that's all. I have no idea what you're trying to tack on to that concept now.

Last edited:
Youre thinking yourself in circles. You were originally saying that she's a whiny garden tool since gratuity is typically included in a 25K bill. I mentioned that the whole bill was comped, so no tip. That's it, that's all. I have no idea what you're trying to tack on to that concept now.
Well I'd assume if the bill was included, comped or not and she served them that would show up on her check from her job cuz they pay her but apparently not.

My expletive was not in referenced to tending a garden btw.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 @ these prices

Floyd does not even drink so all that alcohol was probably for his crew.  You also have to factor in that this is after his fight so he is bringing them more customers and celebrities that will spend money, which is why they probably comped him.

What was she expecting?

Floyd probably has someone on his team that handles that stuff anyway.

If I spent $25K then at the very least she should let me give her the tip 
laugh.gif
 (if you know what I mean), and be happy with that.

So you're saying because you spent a lot of money, the server suppose to let you smash?

What the hell kind of **** is that? :lol:

Last edited:
So you're saying because you spent a lot of money, the server suppose to let you smash?

What the hell kind of **** is that? :lol:

She's an aspiring model working a dead end serving job. Best believe she would let money may smash for a chance to be on the team. Heck, she made the complaint to put herself out there.

:smh:  @ these prices
Floyd does not even drink so all that alcohol was probably for his crew.  You also have to factor in that this is after his fight so he is bringing them more customers and celebrities that will spend money, which is why they probably comped him.
What was she expecting?

:lol: what? Because you think 25K is a lot of money, that determines if he should tip?

laugh.gif
what? Because you think 25K is a lot of money, that determines if he should tip?
He paid a lot more than it was worth and after the fight everyone is going where he is partying so at the end of the day he brings them in more customers.  Any tip she got that day was from someone who wanted to party with the champ.  I wonder what her employer has to say about this (doubt he is complaining much with all the money that was brought in that day)?

What did she really do though and how much was she expecting?

Last edited:

He paid a lot more than it was worth and after the fight everyone is going where he is partying so at the end of the day he brings them in more customers.  Any tip she got that day was from someone who wanted to party with the champ.  I wonder what her employer has to say about this (doubt he is complaining much with all the money that was brought in that day)?

What did she really do though and how much was she expecting?
He paid a ot more that it was worth? Are you ******ed breh? Have you not been paying attention?

He paid a ot more that it was worth? Are you ******ed breh? Have you not been paying attention?
Are you slow?

All clubs do this (mark up the price).  Puffy was at the fight my dude couldn't bring his own Ciroc 
roll.gif

Any way the only reason she is bring it up is to help advance her modeling career (no body cared who she was a few weeks ago).  "she went the extra mile to provide Floyd and company with excellent service."  What does everyone else not named Floyd Mayweather get when they go there?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/column...-rock-defends-mayweather-tip-snub-controversy

By NORM CLARKE
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
It didn’t happen.

That’s the gist of the Hard Rock Hotel’s response to a cocktail server’s Facebook rant that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. left no tip Sunday on a comped $25,000 tab.

“There is no merit to this story,” a Hard Rock PR rep said via email when asked for a comment.

TMZ quoted server Nik Nguyen, a server assigned to Mayweather, as saying Mayweather didn’t leave a tip.

Mayweather, whose nickname is “Money,” has a long history of showering club crowds with thousands of dollars, known as “making it rain.”

Nguyen apparently later changed her tune because she posted this note on her Twitter feed Sunday: “I’m sad that people are focusing on this and not the fact that he’s an amazing athlete that just won a huge fight.”

It was one of two parties Hard Rock arranged for Mayweather to host over the weekend after his unanimous decision over Argentina’s Marcos Maidana at the MGM Grand Garden on Saturday.

Mayweather also hosted his official after-party at Vanity nightclub. However, Vanity was closed about 12:30 a.m. Sunday after two dozen police cars showed up, sources said.

The Hard Rock’s official statement on the closure was, “Due to capacity issues, Vanity Nightclub was shut down on Saturday, September 13.”

Closing a major club that early in the evening is highly unusual, a nightclub executive said.

Sound like they told this broad you need to chsnge your tune real quick before we fire your *** :lol:

She went from crying about him not tipping to being upset the focus is not on what a great athlete he is ? Lolwut?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom