Money, Physical Attributes, Personality- in which order for attracting females??

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

when ure in high school : physical, personality, money

when ure in ur late 20's - mid 30's: money, personality, physical

Any old heads cosign this?
nope
I see you said nope, I see that you disagree with the statements above.... Please elaborate....

nope, ____________________________________.

Money, personality, physical

ya'll would be dumb to think a female is gonna stay with a broke dude too long. maybe they will if he can smash them right.

OP didn't say if he wanted the girl to stay. So what I got from this is what first attracts a female.

Sadly, $ trumps all. There will always be exceptions to this though. Those of either sex who look for substance in a person rather than the superficial.

With that said, like Jo Camel Jr said "get all 3 and stop worrying about it."

Personality will make you a friend.

Physically will get you laid a night.

Money will keep them lingering.

when ure in ur late 20's - mid 30's: money, personality, physical money and money

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

when ure in ur late 20's - mid 30's: money, personality, physical

Any old heads cosign this?
nope
I see you said nope, I see that you disagree with the statements above.... Please elaborate....

nope, ____________________________________.
why does Dirty always do this.........
mad.gif
laugh.gif
( no really, why
ohwell.gif
)

You guys are so ... off.
laugh.gif
It's pretty sad actually. No wonder there's so much salt on this board. Poor things.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

lol, ya...whats your personal stance on it
I'm sleepy as hell and I had some margaritas w/ dinner so I'm trying really hard to form coherent sentences.
laugh.gif
Humor me.

I can't speak for ALL women but to me, obviously no one wants some bum that isn't doing anything with his life. When you're looking for a lifemate, stability (of course financially) is a priority. I'm not saying money doesn't matter but it's not EVERYTHING. I think when you're tryingto attract a woman, your personality (in my opinion) has to be on point. A man that has that magnetic quality can getaway with not being fine as hell...I mean, look at Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, and Biggie Smalls.
laugh.gif
Yeah, they're rich (were in Biggie's case
nerd.gif
) but so are alot of unattractive men... they have(had) that ...and I hate that I'm about to use this word--swag about them that draws you in. Trust me, there have beenplenty of guys that aren't drop dead gorgeous that I've caught feelings for because they were smart, funny, charming, and great to be around.

If there's one thing I can't stand is a SHY guy. Shy guys, pretentious guys that are trying to be something they're not, guys that come on toostrong, or those guys that aren't secure with themselves and let it show...in whatever way that might be. To me, personality is my #1 when it comes to whatI find sexy in a man. I'm a sucker for a funny and smart guy. That's it for me.

As far as physical attributes, he doesn't have to be stereotypically handsome...many of my friends and family have informed me repeatedly on myquestionable taste.
laugh.gif
Like I said about personality, a guy with that IT factor can be hot just because of who he is. So, you can spend 24 hours in the gym,wear the best clothes, keep your hair cut, and just METRO yourself to the runway...if you're some dull, stupid, ignant !*% dope... it doesn't matter.(To me at least) And plus, people always say that men think about sex like every 5 seconds...but there was no truer statement than, a woman knows she'llhave sex with you within the first 5 seconds.
laugh.gif
If I find you charming enough to be attracted to you...or if you're just physically attractive from thejump... that's a good deal. I couldn't even entertaining the thought of getting down with someone I wasn't attracted to and I couldn'tentertain the thought of being with some man that I wasn't into on an emotional level---which personality also plays the biggest factor in. So, physicalattributes would be my #2.

And money... Like I said, I'm a fresh graduate. This recession still has me in here w/ no job (hopefully, until this interview process is over in a fewweeks and I HOPEFULLY get hired...
indifferent.gif
but I digress.
laugh.gif
) but I have goals and I plan on making my OWN life work. Obviously I want a man that's gonna dothe same. I'm a 20-something. I know how it works. I don't expect to meet some millionaire just walking down the street. Right now, money doesn'tmean anything to me because 1) what some man has...is not mine. What does it mean for me? If you have a nice car, so what? It's not MY car...I don'tcare! lol And you can be a rich, DULL person...which obviously from what I said, would be it for me. I plan on having my own personal empire someday. I'mnot sure if I want to get married but you never know. At the end of the day, I'm not looking for a mate to supplement my income. I'll be financiallysecure on my own. If you have money, that's great... but I need to look out for me and clearly I can't do that with someone else's wallet. So yeah.All I ask from a man as far as money is concerned is that he's not a #$*@@!@ bum. He makes his own money and does well enough for himself. So money is MY#3.

I'd like to say more but I'm losing my train of thought.
laugh.gif
I'm sleepy as HELL!

if we're just talking about getting in a girl's pants one night...

then personality, physical, money.

Back
Top Bottom