Money problems causing stress and depression

Bro do a balance transfer on the card used for repairs to alleviate building any new interest on that debt (new card which offers 0% APR 1st yr)..pay it off in 12 equal payments
this right here. i racked up some debt over the years through one credit card, a small loan, and paypal, nothing crazy, i eneded up just consolidating it all to my one credit card, thinking that if i had just one bill i wouldnt have to worry about it. here i am like 3 years later and ive barely made a dent in it. interest was killing me, seeing on how consolidating took up most of my limit. plus capital one charges a bunch of bs fees every month too. i would be paying 250 a month and like 170 would go to interest and fees
mean.gif

finally decided to wise up and look into some financial tips, blogs, and forums. i ended up opening up two new credit cards with 0% interest for 15 months a couple months ago and ive already paid off good size chunk out. my credit score took a hit but it benefit me in the long run

just gotta plan it out

Anybody else experiencing this?

I spent the last year paying every penny I could towards debt and right when I finally get my head above water, my car breaks down and needs $2,500 of repairs so I'm right back in credit card jail. Makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

It gets depressing because I work hard every day and right now I don't even have enough money to buy a pack of gum [emoji]128577[/emoji]
where u located???

Back
Top Bottom