Monopoly Pickup Games here

Originally Posted by CasperJr

this young man is not a man of his word............even on the internet damn shame

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You pulled the only @(#* move after Whatitdo said he'll be back you still went into his pockets.

It's like Bonds trying to get in the Hall of Fame, great career but you can't respect him after finding out how he got it done.

Can't respect that win. When you actually beat me I'll honor my bet.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

this young man is not a man of his word............even on the internet damn shame

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You pulled the only @(#* move after Whatitdo said he'll be back you still went into his pockets.

It's like Bonds trying to get in the Hall of Fame, great career but you can't respect him after finding out how he got it done.

G i dont know how long you been playing but dudes pull that "ill be right back" line when they losing all the time(see gabe)

i was playing the game i won fair now you gone go go against yo word as a man that all you got

dont be tryin to act like i hacked pogo and gave myself 100mil i played the game how you play it

just ask cake if it was anything wrong with how i played

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

G i dont know how long you been playing but dudes pull that "ill be right back" line when they losing all the time(see gabe)

i was playing the game i won fair now you gone go go against yo word as a man that all you got

dont be tryin to act like i hacked pogo and gave myself 100mil i played the game how you play it

just ask cake if it was anything wrong with how i played

Wait you're serious?

You consider that a win?

laugh.gif

I'm at the gig I can't set up a table... I can only follow my friends to the table, lazy $#% mog I tell you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom