MONOPRICE.COM, wall mounts for TVs

Have you purchased a wall mount from MONOPRICE.COM?? 
Hows the quality on them?

Im looking for a swivel wall mount for a 55 inch Samsung. The prices on this site are unbelievable and hard to pass up. 

Please let me know if you've purchase wall mounts from this site. 

yes, best place to get one.  don't pay for the overpriced stuff at best buy/fry's etc.
i have 3 of them mounted in my house including a Pioneer Elite
pimp.gif

you should have copped that $100 TV thing from walmart it looks nice bro my cousin bought it for his 55 and it works like a champ

Yea I have heard nothing but good things. I am still hesitant to put my 46 inch tv on a mall with a swivel arm. They make these cut outs in new house for you to wall mount your tv above the fireplace and it's too small so basically I can't get a flat mount, I have to get one with an arm. What's a good one for under $50 that extends at least 2 inches off the wall?

I use that site to buy all my cables, I'm sure anything else they sell should be really good. Also nice having cheap next day delivery for california residents
pimp.gif

I could use a wall mount since I may be going that route.

Need a bracket for my 46" flat panel, preferably with swivel and extends off the wall, not sure where to even begin though.

monoprice's wall mounts are very solid. i put a 46" flat panel up on BRICK using one of their mounting brackets.

Purchased a tilted mount for my 40" Samsung in my bedroom and I'm very happy with it. Make sure you read the description carefully and it wil work on the wall you are trying to fit it into or it is compatible with the bracketing on your television.

I bought one of theirs that extends out from the wall a few feet. It's solid, but not as smooth as some other ones I've seen. It actually takes some effort to extend and swivel it.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Purchased a tilted mount for my 40" Samsung in my bedroom and I'm very happy with it. Make sure you read the description carefully and it wil work on the wall you are trying to fit it into or it is compatible with the bracketing on your television.

they should all be VESA compatible

purchased a swivel mount for my sony 52"xbr about 2 years ago
very happy with my purchase

monoprice definitely has great quality products

Monoprice is where it's at for TV mounts. Incredible price and super fast shipping. 

Back
Top Bottom