Monster Beats By Dre Refurb 50% off...Why not

Originally Posted by Str8 From Slick Deals

Monster Cable has 50% off everything on their site, including refurbished headphones with coupon code ces2012PROdealv1p. Shipping is free on $100+ orders after discount is applied, otherwise it's $7.

A few good deals:
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Pro High-Definition Headphones From Monster $100
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Tour ControlTalk High Definition In-ear Headphones with ControlTalk $50
  • Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones From Monster In-Ear w/ Sport Hook $50
  • Beats by Dr. Dre Studio High-Definition Headphones From Monster $75
Note, the site is under heavy traffic, and may feel slow to respond.

http://slickdeals.net/per...ckDeals.net+Frontpage%29
My bad, I forgot to give proper credit.

straight copy n paste from SD.

good deal, but don't be surprised if ur order gets cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

i haven't looked into much but Monster and Beats are severing ties so sales like these might be more common to get rid of the inventory-

Word i'm conflicted, i'm still trying to get the deal, site is slow as hell and this would be some good late christmas gifts. But these are the are one of the companies that support sopa, there'd be no craigslist if it's left up to these guys.

^ thanks for helping me make my decision to cop or not. I ain't buying some refurb earphones that's gonna go out after a month or two. I was order the tours too

09826d16aacf87931303dc03634836bf0412fc49_r.jpg

ef1264b6d8c5277f1583970351b689f9712ebb5d_r.jpg

I took these photos the other day & the local Best Buy. Almost all the Beats By Dre are broken. Of the 10 or so people I know that have purchased them in the past, 8 of them returned the headphones within 30 days because they broke. Dude at Best Buy said he & the staff were tired of always having to replace the displaces & seeing them returned...

Edit- In the photo on the left, the Beats By Dre headphones on the left & right are broken. In the photo on the right, the Beats by Dre headphones in the lower right hand side are broken. Notice all of the other brands in that photo are intact...

They've been out for a while now & the fact that they break easily has been there from jump. Says something that they haven't addressed this yet... Spend your hard earned dough on another pair of headphones unless you just want to be fashionable or a hypebeast...

Originally Posted by psk2310

09826d16aacf87931303dc03634836bf0412fc49_r.jpg

ef1264b6d8c5277f1583970351b689f9712ebb5d_r.jpg

I took these photos the other day & the local Best Buy. Almost all the Beats By Dre are broken. Of the 10 or so people I know that have purchased them in the past, 8 of them returned the headphones within 30 days because they broke. Dude at Best Buy said he & the staff were tired of always having to replace the displaces & seeing them returned...

Edit- In the photo on the left, the Beats By Dre headphones on the left & right are broken. In the photo on the right, the Beats by Dre headphones in the lower right hand side are broken. Notice all of the other brands in that photo are intact...

They've been out for a while now & the fact that they break easily has been there from jump. Says something that they haven't addressed this yet... Spend your hard earned dough on another pair of headphones unless you just want to be fashionable or a hypebeast...

A+ Post
roll.gif

They won't listen though.

Beats and Monster aren't even working together any more...they got too money hungry over raping the pockets of young impressionable kids with no ability to research audio products. 

Originally Posted by natrix916

straight copy n paste from SD.

good deal, but don't be surprised if ur order gets cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

This is NOT a new deal.  The Monster Outlet has been around for a good minute now.  Since the contract between Monster & Beats is up at the end of the year look for alot of their gear to be unloaded.  I may grab me a pair of the Solo HDs.  I have a pair of Tours & Pros without issue, but my story necessarily won't be your story.

My ex bought me a pair of these, they are actually not that bad.........i take care of mine though

What I forgot to mention with the photo on the left, is the reason why the Beats By Dre headphones in the middle aren't broken is because they had just replaced the display. The ones on to the left & right of the middle weren't broken at the time but broke later on that day when the middle ones were replaced.

Beats is so played out by now, anyone I see with them on I think of "look at me, I want to be cool".  At first it was like, oh cool looking headphones, now it's oh, everyone has them.  Kind of reminds me of North Faces in college, except NF actually makes quality products.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Beats is so played out by now, anyone I see with them on I think of "look at me, I want to be cool".  At first it was like, oh cool looking headphones, now it's oh, everyone has them.  Kind of reminds me of North Faces in college, except NF actually makes quality products.

Not anymore. 

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Agreed
...temperature is gonna drop tonight....better grab my North Face 
tongue.gif

Had my beats for about 2 years and I have no complaints. 
happy.gif

People that are breaking them probably just don't take good care of them... 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom