MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

This movie isn't what I think it is, is it?

Godzilla bout to be the good guy or something..

An anti hero if you want to get technical.
Most of his movies he been an anti hero
Except when he fought mothra and a couple others
But he usually is the anti hero in the old school movies
I used to love the sci-fi channel Godzilla marathon

Out of all the godzilla flicks what would you recommend. I was going through the whole lineup on Amazon. I didn't know which movie to pick so I just went with the '99 American movie

99 Godzilla was horrible, I was only 7 when I saw it and I still thought it was trash.

Out of all the godzilla flicks what would you recommend. I was going through the whole lineup on Amazon. I didn't know which movie to pick so I just went with the '99 American movie

Of all the ******* movies you pick that one....:lol:

The original Godzilla is where EVERYONE should start. But if you can't stand black and white and just want some action, the Heisei (90s) films are a pretty good starting point. Start with Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah and then move your way up through Mothra, Mechagodzilla, Space Godzilla, etc. Godzilla 2000 is also pretty decent.

They just released some of the 90s Godzilla on Blu-ray

Amazon product ASIN B00IQAUO2A

Yea, I can see why ppl had problems with the '99 flick, watching it a couple day ago. It wasn't as great as I remembered it to be. I could've sworn back in the day I thought it was the **** LOL

This movie isn't what I think it is, is it?

Godzilla bout to be the good guy or something..

An anti hero if you want to get technical.
Most of his movies he been an anti hero
Except when he fought mothra and a couple others
But he usually is the anti hero in the old school movies
I used to love the sci-fi channel Godzilla marathon

Godzilla vs mothra
Godzilla vs mechagodzilla
Son of Godzilla
Godzilla vs ghidrah
Godzilla vs King Kong
Godzilla vs gigan he on monster island so u see a bunch of other monsters

That chick was cute. She disappeared asap after that movie. I don't think I remember seeing that pretty face in another movie. In fact, I don't remember I've seen 90 percent of that cast in any movie ever again.

I'm not a Godzilla fan, but I was cautiously optimistic about this movie at first. At this point? I cannot wait and will likely be seeing this as soon as it opens. The marketing has been masterful.

The clips are such teases LOL. This week is going to be a long wait.

The Mist's ending was OK, but it didn't make up for the whole middle of the movie. I was disappointed that it mostly took place at the grocery store, and that religious lady was probably one of the most annoying characters I've ever watched lol

I thought the mist was pretty good. End had me like
eek.gif
yup
killed his son
mean.gif

the book was good too
thanks a lot  for that spoiler pal! 
mean.gif

jk i all ready seen it, but that would've been foul 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom