MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Even though its a fictive creature it wouldnt be possible for the body to support a tail that fat. Or be possible to grow one like that.

New link needed.

!!!!!!

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o1_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o4_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o3_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o5_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o7_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o8_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o9_250.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o2_400.gif

tumblr_mu5kmgVCHS1s2jfn0o10_400.gif

Last edited:
yea there is a lot of positive buzz about how the movie looks to bring it back to its horror roots. im def seeing this.

....i won't lie, i still mess with 98. flipped thru it the other day and the graphics seemed a bit dated of course now, but idk.

Last edited:
YES!

This film looks closer to my dream vision of Godzilla

The one thing the previous films (including the campy TOHO films and the ''98 film ) - lacked was the true human element of what would really happen when all of a sudden - a 10 mile high monster - just appeared and starting attacking everything.

No little fairies singing for a giant moth to show up
No monster babies looking cute
No Giant Robot pops out of the ground to save the world
No Orderly evacuations and everyone holding hands to unite.

Just pure and utter Chaos. Pure Death. People literally losing themsleves and their souls over the fact that they are now NOT on the top of the food chain - that at anytime. Any moment. They could be killed - By this beast. By eachother.

No Scientists saving the day. No magical time portal or all that crap. Pure Hopelessness and the quest to find not a resolution - or a we-killed-the-beast-YAY!- but simply a means to survive. A way to save yourself. The love of your life. Your children.

How far would you go? What would you do? How could you outrun a force of nature?

Thats what I want to see.
That is horror.

Last edited:
YES!

The one thing the previous films (including the campy TOHO films and the ''98 film ) - lacked was the true human element of what would really happen when all of a sudden - a 10 mile high monster - just appeared and starting attacking everything.

Just pure and utter Chaos. Pure Death. People literally losing themsleves and their souls over the fact that they are now NOT on the top of the food chain - that at anytime. Any moment. They could be killed - By this beast. By eachother.

No Scientists saving the day. No magical time portal or all that crap. Pure Hopelessness and the quest to find not a resolution - or a we-killed-the-beast-YAY!- but simply a means to survive. A way to save yourself. The love of your life. Your children.

How far would you go? What would you do? How could you outrun a force of nature?

That is horror.
eh in real life they would just probably bomb it with a a or h bomb depending on what country godzilla landed in

:lol: I guess I got too carried away - hobby writer here.
View media item 602834

I respect.

English Literature major here.

Worked with a lot of Creative Writing majors in college.

One of them became a developer for Wizards of the Coast's various card games. Great perks. Dude gets paid to attend every comic/movie convention worth going to.

I like the gritty Japanese theme this movie is taking on. Saw the '98 version on TV the other day and was laughing at Ferris Bueler trying to be a scientist.

YES!

That is horror.

but thats not what godzilla really is. What your describing is more or less Cloverfield, if it were better

Back
Top Bottom