MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Pacific Rim is soooooooooo cornyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i thought i'd pass out with the amount of times i rolled my eyes throughout that movie.

The humans needed more emotion and Godzilla needed to be more of a consequence as opposed to savior. My main gripes with the movie.

He wasn't trying to be a savior; he just wanted to prove that he's still the GOAT :lol: :pimp: although if I were him, I'd be mad as @#$& at humans for nuking me while I was just chillin in the ocean :lol:

Just a wild guess...I got a feeling that the plot for the sequel will be about a group or some company is going to go deep sea hunting to find Godzilla. Instead of finding the Gawd they going to discover another monster and wake it up or whatever. The new monster is going to start causing havoc all over the place in which the Gawd will return to save the day again. Just my 2 cents. They better have more Godzilla in the sequel too.

watched it... loved it :smokin

i was just wondering how many ppl he killed walking away to the ocean at the end :rofl:
loved the scene of the ppl still working while there was a monster sighting in their city :lol:

ahahah that part drove me bananas. Like...how oblivious are you? Cat's were still just chilling on facebook n ****

Will Rodan be in the next? MechaGajeera King Kong?

Last edited:
the only part that bugged me was when FORD calls his wife at work...the tv is showing 1 of the MUTOS tearing ish up & everyone is super chill...the director did a poor job telling the extras how to act. the wifes co-worker bugged the ish outta me :lol:

oh, and ASM 2 sucked.

went to see it yesterday with a friend who was visiting, i almost didnt get to see it as she "heard" it wasnt good and that neighbors would be better. f*** that, i waited all weekend to see this....i thought the movie was great, my friend came out of it entertained. she literally googled "muto" as we walked out of the theatre and came across this

http://www.mutoresearch.net/

dont know if it was already posted. but its basically a bunch of scenes from the movie, nice additional build up to anyone who hasnt seen it. 

correct me if im wrong but, when the scientists/researchers visit that site in the phillipines they encounter what seems to be a rib cage of sorts. was that supposed to mean that the mutos "parasites" had already killed a godzilla ? 

i really thought brian cranstons character was gonna play an even more major part throughout the movie, seeing he had a bunch of research on those floppys he was hell bent on getting. 

someone touched on about seeing the mutos foot/limb being shown a lot, i thought it was to emphasize the "electro shock wave" it created to kill all electrical currents. that scene where planes are falling from the sky was crazy. that POV style made a lot of scenes in the movie that much better

the final fight scene was cool, the preggo muto planting her eggs in a nest kind of gave me a 98 godzilla feel, where you think one of those things survives. but i guess they all blew up. 
the lighting of godzillas tail was ill, thought he was gonna go full charizard haha. his power kind of surprised me but it was cool to see. caught some feels when that building collapsed on him, and when he and ford locked eyes.

all in all i enjoyed the movie. 

yeah i believe they did already kill another godzilla and then went into hybernation after the fight

That atonic breath into the females mouth
smokin.gif
then holding its head in his hand and roaring out loud letting everybody know
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Man I'm so torn as to whether I should go see the movie or not.
I'm not a big movie person, but I'm a huge old school monster flick lover.
Godzilla was so great as a kid, I don't want to be disappointed with a wack Godzilla.
Help me decide : Spiderman or Godzilla

Man I'm so torn as to whether I should go see the movie or not.
I'm not a big movie person, but I'm a huge old school monster flick lover.
Godzilla was so great as a kid, I don't want to be disappointed with a wack Godzilla.
Help me decide : Spiderman or Godzilla

SPIDERMAN!!!! :D

But no in all honesty you have to give both a chance. If you're a fan of Godzilla you owe it to yourself to see this film. Find your own flaws in the movie, but that's if you find any. Some people actually adore the film. I had my gripes with it but it was still enjoyable...

But really though, Spiderman >D

SPIDERMAN!!!! :D

But no in all honesty you have to give both a chance. If you're a fan of Godzilla you owe it to yourself to see this film. Find your own flaws in the movie, but that's if you find any. Some people actually adore the film. I had my gripes with it but it was still enjoyable...

But really though, Spiderman >D
That's what I was thinking.
Just go see it and enjoy what I can.
Grew up watching Siskel and Ebert, so I'm probably too critical when watching movies :lol:

I thought the film was good but couldve used a bigger monster, more cranston, and not such a positive HERO Godzilla

Come on - it didnt even get mad when the tanks and ships were firing at it

Back
Top Bottom