Monta Eliis rocking J's... Next Jordan Brand athlete???

tumblr_lw70no72GM1r2br17o1_500.jpg

He was rocking these during Media Day... I didn't think anything of it until I realized the shoes looked to be an exclusive PE colorway. Maybe I'm trippin, but I see a little bit of yellow in the midst of all the blue and white. Also, watched Warriors practice today on ustream and he was rocking J's again. So is Monta going to JB???!!! I really hope so, just so we can get some crazy Laney colorways ASAP... Laney 8's would be the BIZNESS. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: Upon further review thos ugly !$* Jordans look to be a GR colorway... I thought I saw yellow accents for a sec... But I'm probably just trippin. Still, Monta Ellis on JB would be a really good look and I hope it happens...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

monta ellis is awesome
come to think of it the GSWarriors are a great team im a big fan of them

As a Warrior fan, I'd love for Monta to be with JB.

But then I get to thinking...

He won't get a sig like CP3 and Melo. And even if he did like CP3 and Melo, it'd be ugly as hell like CP3 and Melo.

He'll probably mostly wear ugly team Jordans.

Only good thing would be him wearing some PE 11's, 10's, 4's etc.

Also, I noticed this pic in the NBA Feet thread.. It's confusing because I think he dropped a sig sneaker on And1 for this season?

It looked like he was wearing the 2012s vs the Kings the other night. Can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by si3n4

It looked like he was wearing the 2012s vs the Kings the other night. Can anyone confirm?
Yeah weren't the 2012, they were something else. Never seen them before, they looked nice though 

You're right. Just found a pic. It was the Jordan New School. Kind of looked like the 2012 of the Jumpman Quick 6 when I saw them on tv...

most if not all JB "Athletes" get wack sig shoes, or are forced to wear the wack team shoes.

If I was Monta, I would pass, unless I told JB I'll only wear the JB shoes I want. If not ill stick to just rocking Nikes and maybe get a Nike sig.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

most if not all JB "Athletes" get wack sig shoes, or are forced to wear the wack team shoes.

If I was Monta, I would pass, unless I told JB I'll only wear the JB shoes I want. If not ill stick to just rocking Nikes and maybe get a Nike sig.

Give me some hyperfuses or Kobes especially after all that dude took such a hard stance during the lockout... 

yes sir rockin' the concords..let's just hope it helps him make a couple of free throws.

It's damn near a must to knock down free throws if your sportin' concords on the court.

Back
Top Bottom