Montreal

Whats up NT...Myself and six friends will be hitting up Montreal on our spring break in March. Have any of you guys ever been there? Since we are driving, willwe have difficulty crossing the border with 7 people in the car who are 19-20 years old? I hear the nightlife is crazy over there. We are going to be stayingat a holiday inn downtown, near St. Catherines st and all the good party streets.

If you've been there.... What spots do you recommend? Do alot of people speak english there? I took french from 3rd-8th grade, but don't rememberanything.

Anyway, the trip should be pretty awesome
pimp.gif

expect to bring a map/GPS there. Everything is in French.
Try the regional forums for better info.

I checked in regional, but there was only stuff about like Toronto. I thought since so many people check out the General section, I'd have better luckhere.

I was there in the summer and had a blast

the nightlife is pretty crazy. We hit up a club called "Rouge" and George St. Pierre was there, the ladies were all over him lol (couldn't takepics, too many bodyguards)

Most people there speak English as well.

make sure you eat Poutine and Swartz's smoked meat sandwiches !

Every Grade 12 I know is hitting up Montreal for spring break this year, I've been a few times though people know basic english if you need help and atMcdonalds and other fast food you should be good. Driving is BAD though most of the signs are in french and my dad just knew a bit, so we kept getting lost andremember that arret means to stop. the traffic lights are bad too from what I remember. Don't really know much about the night life turning 18 next monthso when I go during March break I'll let you know
tongue.gif
Also I think Istayed at the hotel your going to stay at if its the one then it has a nice swimming pool on the top floor

Back
Top Bottom