More 2010 release news

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Ok you fraud you got those releases from ISS and the three and eleven package have been under the notable releases for ovver a year now like I said don't come in here like you have new info so who's ever thinking those packages are new news your in for a rude awakening

I remember the list as far as the packages go on Sole Collector's release date last year......
indifferent.gif

Buuuuttt..... hopefully a 3 package drops... snakeskin 11's is questionable...dont really like them but they can definitely give us the COOL GREY'S& COLUMBIA'S

As far as the rest of the list goes.. White/Red/black 2's
pimp.gif
White/Nvy/orange 2's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Ok you fraud you got those releases from ISS and the three and eleven package have been under the notable releases for ovver a year now like I said don't come in here like you have new info so who's ever thinking those packages are new news your in for a rude awakening

Couldn't of said it any better.

Damn y y'all going in on dude? he just trying give information yeah we already know everything he said but that's no reason to criticize him

just wait for picture to emerge yo.... this info already been post on iss

i wonder how much those packs are gonna be the regular 310? or more because all the cdp packs were pretty much 1 good shoe and 1 doo doo shoe excluding the16/7 11/12 10/13

these rumors have been around forever and posted a couple times so dont get your hopes up unless some pics surface in the next couple months

Back
Top Bottom