More Air Prestos?

those multis are insane. I was playing around on ID and even when you make them all black it more so looks like an off grey. Good to know how they come out..

Kof thinks this is an upcoming model
http://www.kicksonfire.com/nike-air-presto-ultra-flyknit-multicolor-preview/

But is says Shawn on the side which is the name of the guy who posted it... so it'd gotta be an ID. Plus thats a black ID box

FYI blogs are not always right

I think that's exactly what he was pointing out with his post.

Pretty comical that they just came in, ripped the photo and posted it without any research.

Pretty comical that they just came in, ripped the photo and posted it without any research.
Oh ok.. it's hard to tell someone's tone through text. Def woulda helped had he thrown an "lol" or something in there

But is says Shawn on the side which is the name of the guy who posted it... so it'd gotta be an ID. Plus thats a black ID box

FYI blogs are not always right

Blogs/sneaker companies/marketing firms are always watching us.

That happens way too often. I saw a bunch of blogs(Hypebeast, Modern, etc) hop on this watch that was supposed to use a real piece of the moon as its watch face. I had to send those fools messages saying it was April Fool's joke. It even said it if they would click on the link to the website that they all posted in their articles!! :lol:

I used to write for a blog. It's really not that hard to do a little bit of research instead of rushing to be the "first" one to "break" news.

Last edited:
^
I'll wait for retail. Don't think they'll be going anywhere. But thanks for info.

Seller seems legit but description is just same as title. Seems sketchy.

^
I'll wait for retail. Don't think they'll be going anywhere. But thanks for info.

Seller seems legit but description is just same as title. Seems sketchy.

Yeah his reputation is high but I guess he's lazy when it comes to filling out the description [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Do we go TTS or half size up on flyknit presto? Might have to get those MC but price is steep. Are the shoes comfortable for good amount of walking? Would be my first pair.

Do we go TTS or half size up on flyknit presto? Might have to get those MC but price is steep. Are the shoes comfortable for good amount of walking? Would be my first pair.
TTS unless you have a wide foot, then half size up. They're very comfortable for a good amount of walking. I broke mine out at Universal & Islands of Adventure a couple weeks ago. Was there from 11:30am-10pm AND walked almost a mile back to the hotel. My feet were fine. 

TTS is perfect and I hve wide feet. The flyknit stretches to accommodate your foot shape these are super comfortable. I'm thinking about picking up another pair

Back
Top Bottom