More Air Prestos?

Just picked these up from soleheaven for $67
I grabbed these a while back but returned them because they are underwhelming in person. The midsole/laces/toebox swoosh appear to be white in photos but are actually more of a light grey. IMO it made them look sort of dirty because they didn't POP like they would have with white

I grabbed these a while back but returned them because they are underwhelming in person. The midsole/laces/toebox swoosh appear to be white in photos but are actually more of a light grey. IMO it made them look sort of dirty because they didn't POP like they would have with white

I figured for $67 there good beaters

You serious? You too?

Yup. I'm guessing oversold.

"Unfortunately I am disappointed to inform you that, due to a technical error on our side, the item you ordered is not available. You have been issued a full refund via PayPal."

Last edited:
Yup. I'm guessing oversold.

"Unfortunately I am disappointed to inform you that, due to a technical error on our side, the item you ordered is not available. You have been issued a full refund via PayPal."

Sucks for both of us, I feel your pain.

Quite a few people got canceled from acronym. They haven't had an item sell like that in a while if ever.

Just got shipping conf from Nike if anyone was waiting. I got my order in very late and not even my size. Hope to trade up.

Quite a few people got canceled from acronym. They haven't had an item sell like that in a while if ever.

Just got shipping conf from Nike if anyone was waiting. I got my order in very late and not even my size. Hope to trade up.

Yeah I was aiming for S volt but got oos so got XS volt and it shipped....

Anyone know if a tts 9 fits XS? Their af1s fit massive can't tell sizing on this

Last edited:
Yeah I was aiming for S volt but got oos so got XS volt and it shipped....

Anyone know if a tts 9 fits XS? Their af1s fit massive can't tell sizing on this
You might be OK... i'm an 8.5 and the XS fits me perfect how I like them. About a thumbs width in the toe. The XS might be tight but the S would potentially be too long so I think you'll be ok

I'm sorry to hear that so many people were dissappointed with this release. Def the best of the year IMO.

Not to rub it in but I feel very fortunate to have been able to cop all 3 colorways

Acronym finally responded to my email:

Due to an increased volume or order quantities, some order shipments have been delayed. All orders are being processed and are likely to ship out Friday (09.16.2016). If you do not receive shipping confirmation by the end of day or would at any point like a full reimbursement, please let me know and I will be happy to issue one as soon as possible. If you would like to keep your order, it will be shipped first thing on Monday (09.19.2016).

I hope they go through. I bought them for my sister who wanted them even more than I did.

Just knowing I could have checked out with the volts on KITH with my bamboos or got them from my local shoe boutique makes me sick.  They wait until last minute to tell me it was cancelled, after telling me it was going to ship out yesterday.  Sorry for the rant guys, just kind of mad over it.  

Just knowing I could have checked out with the volts on KITH with my bamboos or got them from my local shoe boutique makes me sick.  They wait until last minute to tell me it was cancelled, after telling me it was going to ship out yesterday.  Sorry for the rant guys, just kind of mad over it.  
Nah dude that's some BS. That's the exact thing I was freaking out about earlier in the week

i should've put a little more effort into getting these volts 
mean.gif
   i knew i wanted them, but i was being cheap and only focused on ndc 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom