More Air Prestos?

I take back what I sed about sizing. M's are breaking in to size 11 & it's great.

Did they arrive like that or it happened after you wore them?

I've seen someone else post an issue like this in a facebook group. It concerns me, makes me reluctant to wear my pair. I have had a issue like this with another pair (Japan camo air max 90) and I have no idea how to fix it

Just got my sz M. - anyone in nyc wanna trade a sz S for my M lol my feet are sliding in these lol.

So has the consensus been to just wait for the stretch?

cuz if not...

if anybody is looking to trade their M for my S (bamboos only) hmu new to here but plenty of ref haven't worn em for more than 15min/all indoors.  wish they made inbetween sizes for these tbh

Last edited:
You would need to go 1.5 sizes up, being a Women's 11 US or 10 UK.

I'm a 9.5 as well, and I've settled for the 9 in recent numbered sized Presto's, so you may be okay with the Women's 9.5 UK (W 10.5 US = M 9 US)

But keep in mind women's sizing is also slightly narrower as well.

Last edited:
Ordered all three from NDC on release day. Got hit with the delayed shipping email to 9.28.2016. Got an email tonight saying the Olive pair has been canceled...:smh:

hope the creases on the midsole dont become a problem in the future

Picked up a volt ACRONYM joint from Starcow Paris this morning.

Even with shipping via UPS, price was slightly under what I paid NDC.

Now to see if it ships...

Late to the show but is there a reason the olives are more money ?

So for those of you that are a TTS 9 would you say that the S in acronyms fit too long? Just trying to get some more info before I pull the trigger on some Bamboos on Goat

These still have people asking where I copped... Sometimes I look at them and say are you cereal?

Nonetheless still a dope shoe... Now waiting on more info for that greedy pair.

These still have people asking where I copped... Sometimes I look at them and say are you cereal?

Nonetheless still a dope shoe... Now waiting on more info for that greedy pair.
Repped. Nice shot. Cool to see non acronym prestos again.

Last edited:
Bamboos from GOAT got canceled cuz the seller shipped the wrong size, don't see why they wouldnt list as half sizes to avoid this confusion smh

Back
Top Bottom