More Air Prestos?

Haven't sold a pair of sneakers before, but picked up this pair of Unholy Cumulus medium and not sure I love 'em enough to hang onto.  Any suggestions for selling outside of Ebay?  It looks like I don't have a high enough post count to post to classifieds here. 

Any particular Instagram tags I should use, or other website?  I'm in the States.

Thanks for any input.

I grabbed the 'Unholy Cumulus' a few weeks back early from EU, working on getting the 'Jack Mackeral' now too...I'm hooked for life! lol. Seriously tho, the Prestos seem like the type of polarizing shoe that you either reeeeeally love or reeeeeeally hate. I'm definitely the former. Fingers crossed that I can find pairs of the White-on-Black and Black-on-White Presto's on eBay for under 175 eventually SMH...

Haven't sold a pair of sneakers before, but picked up this pair of Unholy Cumulus medium and not sure I love 'em enough to hang onto.  Any suggestions for selling outside of Ebay?  It looks like I don't have a high enough post count to post to classifieds here. 

Any particular Instagram tags I should use, or other website?  I'm in the States.

Thanks for any input.
Try facebook groups or return it. 

Both pairs came in today... Very clean.

Are ultraboosts really the most comfortable out there? Like compared to Gel lyte Vs? Cause those to me are super comfortable

Anyone Have A Link To Unholy Cumulus'?

Was At A Wedding This Weekend When My Local Shop Dropped And They Sold Pretty Quickly :smh:

Also, With These New Drops Would A Small Or Medium Be Best For A TTS 10?

Thanks All :nthat:

Anyone Have A Link To Unholy Cumulus'?

Was At A Wedding This Weekend When My Local Shop Dropped And They Sold Pretty Quickly :smh:

Also, With These New Drops Would A Small Or Medium Be Best For A TTS 10?

Thanks All :nthat:

S (9-10)
M (10-11)

IMO, I WOULD GO WITH A "M" IF I WERE YOU.

Was never really a fan of the "Unholy Cumulus" colorway, but glad to see everybody that wanted them got them.

Rooney sent tracking from UPS just now, for those who also ordered from Rooney.
Deliver scheduled on the 19th.

Last edited:
Anyone know what other colors are slated to come out for these joints?

I know dude up there said they were coming to ID, is that confirmed?

Last edited:
Sold my white ultra boosts for the Unholy Cumulus, no regrets at all :smokin

Now we can have BOTH. Adidas got 30% off currently. FRIENDS30. Planning to order the white one to combo with the unholy. I'm sillie that way. Someone did that too with a posted pic earlier.

Last edited:
Now we can have BOTH. Adidas got 30% off currently. FRIENDS30. Planning to order the white one to combo with the unholy. I'm sillie that way. Someone did that too with a posted pic earlier.
No white ultra boosts though =/

@40inchBoost  , wish you'd given me that offer!  I've got Medium uholy cumuluses that I don't think I'm gonna hang onto, and on the hunt for white UB's.

Back
Top Bottom