More Air Prestos?

Went to my local outlet today here in Australia and they had a 40% off all footwear sale.

Scooped these up for $60. Very happy since i wanted these on release day but didnt have the funds to pay retail then.
Wow so jealous. Been wanting that pair too. Ship me a size 10 to the US!

Does anyone know if there are fake unholy cumulus prestos? Picked these up on ebay. any help would be appreciated

IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2778.JPG
IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2781.JPG
IMG_2782.JPG

Went to my local outlet today here in Australia and they had a 40% off all footwear sale.

Scooped these up for $60. Very happy since i wanted these on release day but didnt have the funds to pay retail then.

These are fire. Anywhere online to find these?

I really hope that yellow colorway isn’t a spinoff of the Lavas. Cuz that’ll take its allure away.

The previous pack was my everyday go-to shoe(s) last year. Had to give them a rest this year. This new pack I already know will be 1000000x harder to get. :smh:

The first pack I was able to get somewhat easily.

Crazy how easy the first acronym release was if you were awake at the time. I had the olive and bamboo pair in cart about 20 minutes before deciding $400 was too much and went with one pair only.

Got my bamboos for 400 off a fellow NTer. Doubt anyone will let them go for that amount this time lol

Back
Top Bottom