More Air Prestos?

Kojima-san and Mads are down!

kpugqs15wdn11.jpg

Haven’t kept up with this thread.
Got the set off social status and haven.
Just got a W from the bodega raffle.
Who needs an 8 in the yellow? I’ll oop the email/link

I might, can you hang tight for 45 min? Going to try on my size 8 (different color) and see if they fit well.

If another fellow 8 doesn't have any pair and wants it, that's fine too.

Im over here at work praying for a sz 10 restock. Been trying everywhere all morning, but might end paying resale for them. How are you guys getting multiple pairs? I just want one lol

Im over here at work praying for a sz 10 restock. Been trying everywhere all morning, but might end paying resale for them. How are you guys getting multiple pairs? I just want one lol

By entering all the raffles. It's crazy how I can't cop in the states, but I'm able to internationally.

well last night I got a size 10 black on YME about 40 minutes after original drop time somehow

Kith was a real one and changed the link and name so bots/monitors didn't catch the drop right as they dropped (copped yellow here) and CNCPTS seemed to have all the stock online (copped multi and black there) and finally I got another yellow on Notre shop all size 11, maybe that size wasn't popular or had a lot of stock but either way its a completed personal pack

Got lucky w a DSM restock.. kind of hyped after 3 SNKRS L’s. Didn’t expect that to go through and also after all the OW presto L’s.

Back
Top Bottom