More Air Prestos?

Anyone think the TF pack will release at FNL. I def want to get my hands on the grey pair wouldn't mind using my WC rewards also

im seeing conflicting info all over the place. some places calling it a euro release others saying theyre dropping on NDC

Twitter straight from Beaverton says dropping on nike.com/sportswear

I'm taking that as a stateside release, and I hope I'm right ha

@Jumpman15 I think it depends on if your feet are wide or narrow. I'm a sz. 12 w/ wide feet and went for an XL in the TF/TP Presto. Hope that helps.

being an extremely wide footer i have never had a width issue with prestos

size 9 / small 

mediums are way too long and would look like clown shoes if i were to size up 

already sent the mediums i ordered by mistake back to nike 

Last edited:
picked up a second pair of unholy cumulus yesterday, beautiful cw just had to do it. Anyway, anybody have any info on TF pack hitting other retailers (international and domestic?) Still kicking myself for missing the NDC drop 
mean.gif

picked up a second pair of unholy cumulus yesterday, beautiful cw just had to do it. Anyway, anybody have any info on TF pack hitting other retailers (international and domestic?) Still kicking myself for missing the NDC drop :smh:

Have a cs rep do a stock locate for you

picked up a second pair of unholy cumulus yesterday, beautiful cw just had to do it. Anyway, anybody have any info on TF pack hitting other retailers (international and domestic?) Still kicking myself for missing the NDC drop :smh:

I really like the unholys too. Makes me wanna double up

as disappointed as i am to say this i now have to pass on the island blues. Adidas just restocked on the core black ultra boost and with $20 off and free shipping i couldnt pass up on them.

I finally decided and gave a nike store a call and ordered me the grey tech fleece. $10 fedex ground tho.

Make sure to clear the transaction with your credit card company if you buying out of state.

Last edited:
as disappointed as i am to say this i now have to pass on the island blues. Adidas just restocked on the core black ultra boost and with $20 off and free shipping i couldnt pass up on them.

Sorry to hear that. I understand though. I'm picking up extra shifts at the hospital to accommodate my presto and huarache needs lol

And I second the props to you for the help ands knowledge you provide in these threads.

I'm a little bummed there doesn't seem to be a release happening for either the Blue or Tech Fleece Presto's in Canada. I called around to a few sneaker boutiques that normally carry Presto releases but they hadn't heard anything. I missed the memo for the Tech Fleece release on Nike.com otherwise I'd have ordered both pair on there. I'll be ordering a pair of blue ones from Nike.com this Saturday for sure. 

My current Presto collection

I finally decided and gave a nike store a call and ordered me the grey tech fleece. $10 UPS ground.

Have a cs rep do a stock locate for you

Thanks, I may do that. I actually live in Canada but I do have us p.o box, bit of a hassle but I'll call around tomorrow

they may not allow that. the phone order i did was told that my package had to go to my billing address

I got both pair of tech fleece Air Prestos and they look awesome in person.  I've worn the tumbled grey a couple times now and discovered an issue with my triple black pair.  The thin material on the insole was not glued down all the way so from about the ball of my foot to the toe is flapping and feels as if it may be a bit longer than it should be.  Anyone have a tip on how to fix that?  I'm guessing some sort of adhesive but I don't want to make it lumpy with a poor attempt.

I got both pair of tech fleece Air Prestos and they look awesome in person.  I've worn the tumbled grey a couple times now and discovered an issue with my triple black pair.  The thin material on the insole was not glued down all the way so from about the ball of my foot to the toe is flapping and feels as if it may be a bit longer than it should be.  Anyone have a tip on how to fix that?  I'm guessing some sort of adhesive but I don't want to make it lumpy with a poor attempt.
check to see if any nike towns have them in your size. dont waste your time trying to fix one when you can just get it swapped out

NiceKicks always delivers on their  throw back  series.

nthat.gif
 All of these need to be brought back. 

I Just ordered both pairs of Tech Fleece from Niketown Dallas if anybody is still looking for them. Boston had some left too but only Large was the Black ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom