More Air Prestos?

Nah. I'd go down half or full size. I went down a full size from my Flyknit Trainer & Racer for my Acronym Prestos. They run long. Only issue she might face by going full size down is whether or not the zipper will be too tight around her ankles if she plans to zip it up entirely.
Appreciate it man. This helps a lot

social status cancelled my order of the dynamic yellows, guess its time to make my first stockx purchase or just pull trig on the pinks instead

So clean boy

IMG_20181203_102234.jpg

Been getting into techwear things and got these grey pairs under retail which is also my first pair of prestos. These are beautiful.

oPDvVc.jpg
TbDADX.jpg
JTBWVo.jpg

interesting pairing, the tech pants and a flannel.

32879BA8-450B-4441-B8C1-FBF8E5DE5E60.jpeg

In progress
F3747D71-F235-4D42-A966-57BE1B1CE305.jpeg

End result.

Used acetone and it took ~2 hours. Definitely think the black/grey are much better off without the print on the toe, but I left the print on the medial side to keep the ACRNYM theme a little bit. Will bring an on-foot pic tomorrow in some better lighting.

Last edited:
32879BA8-450B-4441-B8C1-FBF8E5DE5E60.jpeg

In progress
F3747D71-F235-4D42-A966-57BE1B1CE305.jpeg

End result.

Used acetone and it took ~2 hours. Definitely think the black/grey are much better off without the print on the toe, but I left the print on the lateral side to keep the ACRNYM theme a little bit. Will bring an on-foot pic tomorrow in some better lighting.

On foot pic available? Keeping pattern on one side is interesting and right down my alley.

F&F cool grey chrome > cool grey w/o pattern > cool grey w/ pattern imo. Wish I could have all three

Back
Top Bottom