More Air Prestos?

Up on Snkrs now. 5/15. $130. XS-4XL

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/nvoWbUnAk6
0A7A005F-28BC-4D82-9351-C51BEF98730C.jpeg

I'm a 12 but can only for wiggle room for my toes.. so would any of you who own a pair would you recommend the L or XL???

theyre fire. although imn prob gonna cop da af1 instead

Only prestos I’ve ever owned are the Acronym’s and i got those in a my TTS 9. What size would ya’ll suggest i get? S or XS? I want those korea prestos.

Only prestos I’ve ever owned are the Acronym’s and i got those in a my TTS 9. What size would ya’ll suggest i get? S or XS? I want those korea prestos.

All my other size 9 presto I have are S. Had an XS before and too small. Ended up selling them, I think they were they Olympic retros.

I don’t have a wide foot or anything so size S felt more comfortable to me.
3AA1A520-5E49-4567-8641-4D7F7D5CD2F9.jpeg

See no reason shoes like this would sell out....right? Been since about 2001-2 since I had a pair of prestos.
In again as well as for the af1 (if those drop here too)

All my other size 9 presto I have are S. Had an XS before and too small. Ended up selling them, I think they were they Olympic retros.

I don’t have a wide foot or anything so size S felt more comfortable to me.
3AA1A520-5E49-4567-8641-4D7F7D5CD2F9.jpeg

This is interesting because that's what's posted on SNKRS but there's an eBay auction that shows the boxes and they have different information listed. Men's Small says 7-9 on the box. I suppose it's possible the boxes on eBay are fake or something but it just seems weird.

PAHS PE. Never would’ve imagined Pusan would be the school to get one.
Hope everyone else going for the am90s and leave these alone. End raffle with the markup price tho..

Back
Top Bottom