More Air Prestos?

Nah I meant they will release in the US via NDC on 3/5.

There may be releases before and after that date but I always prefer to purchase directly from Nike

Got it, I understood the date. But I thought you saw them on the launch calendar on the website. But if you're the plug, I'll believe.

Same here, I try to only purchase from Nike.

Last edited:
Dang I need to be ready. I have a feeling kids will want the safari version even if they aren't big on Prestos and with them being a quick strike....

Yes, i'm 99% sure he's right (except in the cases such as the tech fleece prestos which I believe were a TP for "tech pack")
TP Prestos were also QS

My Brutal Honeys, and Jack Mackerels have QS on the box but the Shady Milkmans don't.
Well the four pairs I've had are QS so I assumed
tongue.gif

I'm guessing the Milkmans aren't because they had the date up on the release calendar two weeks in advance.

Well the four pairs I've had are QS so I assumed :tongue:
I'm guessing the Milkmans aren't because they had the date up on the release calendar two weeks in advance.

I have no idea why. I figured the OG colorways would get the same release. Not even sure why I noticed the difference on the boxes to be honest.

I'm definitely happy the hype has died down from the summer when the trouble at home and brutal honeys went with the quickness. It's nice not having to scramble to get my hands on them.

I have no idea why. I figured the OG colorways would get the same release. Not even sure why I noticed the difference on the boxes to be honest.

I'm definitely happy the hype has died down from the summer when the trouble at home and brutal honeys went with the quickness. It's nice not having to scramble to get my hands on them.

Agreed! I've been able to wait to grab pairs like the Triple Black and I have the Island Blue on my hit list still.

I was very happy when the Trouble at Home restocked on NDC. My pair was delivered today! On my way home to them as I type

Back
Top Bottom