More Air Prestos?

Someone please help! I sold my Safari Prestos (that i purchased through 290 Square Meters) 2 weeks ago to someone through PP invoice. Now, I get an email from them claiming that they've inspected them, and that the side holes, stitching and front is off. Has anyone dealt with someone filing a dispute claiming fake shoes? How was it handled?

Someone please help! I sold my Safari Prestos (that i purchased through 290 Square Meters) 2 weeks ago to someone through PP invoice. Now, I get an email from them claiming that they've inspected them, and that the side holes, stitching and front is off. Has anyone dealt with someone filing a dispute claiming fake shoes? How was it handled?

More than likely you will lose the case. PayPal is notoriously buyer friendly. The best thing you can do is scan a pic of the receipt from 290 and send it to the buyer showing them they're legit and hope they drop the dispute.

More than likely you will lose the case. PayPal is notoriously buyer friendly. The best thing you can do is scan a pic of the receipt from 290 and send it to the buyer showing them they're legit and hope they drop the dispute.

Wow! So, this crook gets to keep the shoes and gets the money?!

Wow! So, this crook gets to keep the shoes and gets the money?!

shouldnt be able to keep both. they will just force you to give a refund unfortunately.

Kith has my attention. Three posts today with OG Prestos. Dying to know what's going on.

Last edited:
I see the comparison between UB and presto. Cage, sock like construction and somewhat superfluous laces..then again you could also be describing huaraches there.

That's the flyknit date and sole appears to be one of the flyknit cws

That's the OG sole. The Flyknit has the new ultra sole.

I thought 4/28 was the date for the SNKRS app only? Last I read, 5/5 is the WW release date.

I'm hoping there's more to Kith's posts. Hopefully something related to more OG colorways.

Last edited:
Got my all white pair at the outlets. Also they had 20% discount so I got them for a total of $69. Very happy indeed.

Id def want the all white but man 160 :rolleyes

I wanna get the black, royal, and white ... but nah thats too much retail

100% in for the blk/white pair. I'm just wondering if these will sit or if I need to cop tomorrow...

TTS?

Back
Top Bottom