More Air Prestos?

on nikeID sizes are listed as actual size numbers, not  xs,s,med,l, etc..

does anyone know if nike id prestos will be made and shipped in actual sizes or will they send the general size that corresponds to your number size..

I'm a 9...so I'm between an xs and s...I prefer a s over xs...so want to know if I nike id a pair I'll get a 9 or a s and not xs....

on nikeID sizes are listed as actual size numbers, not  xs,s,med,l, etc..

does anyone know if nike id prestos will be made and shipped in actual sizes or will they send the general size that corresponds to your number size..

I'm a 9...so I'm between an xs and s...I prefer a s over xs...so want to know if I nike id a pair I'll get a 9 or a s and not xs....
nike already announced they're going to number sizing for the prestos.  the id's are just the first to come out since the announcement.  

so, order a 9, get a 9.

The id's come in whole sizes, I rock a medium in the other Prestos and they fit really well. Im a 10.5 in most Nike runners and a 10 in Nike hoop shoes, should I go up to size 11??

The id's come in whole sizes, I rock a medium in the other Prestos and they fit really well. Im a 10.5 in most Nike runners and a 10 in Nike hoop shoes, should I go up to size 11??

This has yet to be determined. I'm pretty sure we're still waiting on the first people that ordered iD's to receive their pairs and confirm sizing.

I'm really excited to see the iDs you guys have made! I'm curious to see if what Nike says regarding the sizing is true too.

Hopefully I can come up on funds to iD a pair soon. This is literally the opportunity of a lifetime lol.

So Originally I wasn't feeling kargo khaki pair of fleece Prestos but I'm changing my mind about them the same way I did about the black pair :lol: anymone know where I can get a decent price (preffarbly less that $140) on the kargo khaki pair?

More pictures of the Flyknit Prestos - I'm a fan, especially of the "Brutal Honey" like colorway. :smokin

Via Nike Blog

Last edited:
Are the Roshes and Prestos the same fit? Meaning someone should get the same size that they wear in Roshes when purchasing a Presto?

Does anyone also know where I can find a womens Presto? My sister wants to purchase one but I can't seem to find the womens version anywhere except in the Nike ID option.

Are the Roshes and Prestos the same fit? Meaning someone should get the same size that they wear in Roshes when purchasing a Presto?

Does anyone also know where I can find a womens Presto? My sister wants to purchase one but I can't seem to find the womens version anywhere except in the Nike ID option.

It's really impossible to tell you how they fit in comparison to Roshes because Prestos 1 size L in Prestos is meant to fit 11, 11.5, and in some cases a small 12. So stick with where you foot falls in the size range.

As for girls, they don't have girls sizes so you'll have to get the men's size equivalent.

It's really impossible to tell you how they fit in comparison to Roshes because Prestos 1 size L in Prestos is meant to fit 11, 11.5, and in some cases a small 12. So stick with where you foot falls in the size range.

As for girls, they don't have girls sizes so you'll have to get the men's size equivalent.
Thanks fam! I checked the regular Presto shoes (not Nike ID) on the Nike website and the smallest size is an XXXS. It also shows there in the size guide that an XXXS equals a Mens 6-7. But what if her size is a Womens size 7? Does this mean that the XXXS would still be too big for her?

I also checked the Nike ID option for womens. And I found out that the sizes listed under there are not the typical sizes (XS, L, etc.) for Prestos. The sizes are actually the normal number sizes. So she should choose the size 7 in the Nike ID?

Men's XXXS might be a .5 size too big. Is she able to try on in-store?

For the IDs, get her size. No need to play the tshirt size guessing game.

Men's XXXS might be a .5 size too big. Is she able to try on in-store?

For the IDs, get her size. No need to play the tshirt size guessing game.
Noted, thank you for the advice!

One last question, what is the difference between prime fleece and poly fleece?

Back
Top Bottom