More Air Prestos?

With seeing all of these new print colorways releasing, I'm really hoping Nike re-releases the Abdominal Snowman pair eventually. Don't think we've had a release of it since 2000 or so...

Anyone know where to get BR QS in a size large or XL for a cheap price. I want a basic black pair but want below retail

Just a quick question guys i got a L last time as i m a uk size 11 and they were kinda big do you reckon if i went for a medium i d be pushing my luck? 

Just a quick question guys i got a L last time as i m a uk size 11 and they were kinda big do you reckon if i went for a medium i d be pushing my luck? 
I think if you were to size down you might be pushing your luck. The uk size for Medium is 9-10, maybe you could take out the insole but I doubt it would do much. 

I think if you were to size down you might be pushing your luck. The uk size for Medium is 9-10, maybe you could take out the insole but I doubt it would do much. 
Appreciate the reply man. I'll just cop a L then if I can. Worse case scenario I'll cop from a local store. Hopefully there'll be no hype.

Nike has conflicting reports. I see launch 10am 3/5 on their release calendar (which is what all the tweets from Nike had said), but snkrs has "available 3/5 at 2pm" (which I think is a recent change).

I went ahead and got the Khaki Camo off of Hanon, End has them as well but they use FedEx and they are absolutely horrible in my area. Weird that Nike is not sending them to US retailers now.

Some strange thing going on in the Presto world between those and the Safari release thats now a drawing.

Off of where??? Is that a legit site??
Hanon-shop.com

They are totally legit. Get some big time releases and are located in the UK. No worries there. Also Endclothing.com has them. They are overseas as well but never had any problem ordering from them.

SneakersNstuff.com has the camos AND Safaris will be released in 19 hours on their site.

Georgia. I have ordered from each of those 3 overseas retailers and never had any trouble. If you ordered double and the total went above $200 then you may run into custom fees. That is hit or miss, sub 200 isn't a problem though. Of course shipping is a little longer but not so much that it killed me.

I got the Khaki Camos for 147 shipped from Hanon, I believe they are a little less from End, and about 140 shipped from SneakersNStuff. All take Paypal as well.

I honestly would have ordered from SneakersNStuff if I knew off the rip that they were carrying them.

Back
Top Bottom