More Air Prestos?

NT Arizona shipped mine yesterday after my phone order.
Pixel CaMos need to come on out and play now.

^^^Erase that fam it's ringing off the hook now.

I know I said I'm not sweating them, but Prestos my joints.

Last edited:
Anyone who scored on Snkrs have you guys gotten a tracking num...)
have not received a tracking # yet but i have called nike.com twice to assure my order was legit and will not get cancelled. both times they have said that my order has been acknowledged by the warehouse. these are going straight to feet out of the box absolute fireeeeeeeee!!
nthat.gif

Nike ship conf email received about an hour ago...will receive Thursday...hope the L fits proper!

Last edited:
So who's got info on next releases.... Like the flyknit with extended ankle collar etc.

Good to see this thread moving

Just got my tracking for me Safari order via ComingSoonShop. Fingers crossed that the shipping goes smooth and they are not damaged. 

Also my Black BR should be delivered today. Very excited. My presto collection is coming along nicely 
nthat.gif

just picked up a M from Atmos..so will they send me another email with how to pay with paypal?

quick question...are the insoles in air prestos easily removeable (as-in, are they glued in or can they just be pulled right out easily and replaced)?

quick question...are the insoles in air prestos easily removeable (as-in, are they glued in or can they just be pulled right out easily and replaced)?
Yeah you can remove the insoles, you can easily pull them out and replace em

Back
Top Bottom