More Air Prestos?

I wore my safaris to the office today. I've already gotten several compliments on them. Big fan of this pair.

VAT and customs fees are 2 different thing. VAT is essentially an over sees sales tax. The customer from the U.S. Generally don't pay that tax, sort of like me in New Jersey I don't pay any sales tax on Nike.com because NJ doesn't have a sales tax on clothes. But a state like Delaware does. So if you aren't chargers VAT at checkout you won't be charged it at all.

Customs fees Are a tax that's comes with things shipped internationally but you usually don't get charged that unless you hit a certain threshold of value. Which is about 200 in most cases.

Funny thing about VAT is I used to think it was giving me a good deal but in actuality many Over sees shops charge in shaping what they take away in VAT while European customers are charged VAT often get free shipping.

Got it.thanks for heads up. I didn't pay for double box. Don't think it's worth it for prestos. Maybe if they were some Jordans

Got it.thanks for heads up. I didn't pay for double box. Don't think it's worth it for prestos. Maybe if they were some Jordans

I didn't pay to double box either, the box came without any issues. Literally looks the exact same as the double boxed NDC order. I guess they don't get too banged around with DHL.

might be a dumb question but if I'm a 9.5 (mostly) - 10, would a size medium (10-11) too big or manageable? thanks!

might be a dumb question but if I'm a 9.5 (mostly) - 10, would a size medium (10-11) too big or manageable? thanks!

Yeah I'm the same size as you and I made the mistake of M. I had a whole finger of space. (Unless you like a bit of space)

Man, these Safaris are something very special. They will be highly sought after in a few years. Prestology is right with his statement.

My favorite of the releases in 2015' - 16' , slightly over TAH. I thought I liked Pixel Camos better but I don't know now.

Last edited:
Any size 13 folks care to comment on whether they went XL or XXL? Those Safaris are calling me.

I'm more of a 12.5 and I have wide feet but I went with a XXL.

I have some room in the front but it's still a good fit because they run really narrow.

So if you're a 13 definitely go with an XXL

Back
Top Bottom