More Air Prestos?

Looks like I'm the minority here but the black/bamboo is the best pair to me out the bunch followed by olive. Will go for both depending on release..

Whats the sizing on them?
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 6–7[/td][td]EUR 39–40[/td][td]24–25 cm[/td][td]3XS[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 7–8[/td][td]EUR 40–41[/td][td]25–26 cm[/td][td]XXS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 8–9[/td][td]EUR 41–42[/td][td]26–27 cm[/td][td]XS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 9–10[/td][td]EUR 42–43[/td][td]27–28 cm[/td][td]S[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 10–11[/td][td]EUR 43–44[/td][td]28–29 cm[/td][td]M[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 11–12[/td][td]EUR 44–45[/td][td]29–30 cm[/td][td]L[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 12–13[/td][td]EUR 45–46[/td][td]30–31 cm[/td][td]XL[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]US 13–14[/td][td]EUR 46–47[/td][td]31–32 cm[/td][td]XXL[/td][/tr][/table]

Looks like I'm the minority here but the black/bamboo is the best pair to me out the bunch followed by olive. Will go for both depending on release..
You're not alone, wanted that CW since the beginning.  Bamboo>Volt>Olive for me.

Another one.

So guys I know I said they won't release the same day but i'm pretty sure I was wrong.

For some reason I had heard there would be a staggered release but now that all the previews are coming out I think they will all drop at the same time on Thursday the 15th

Nope. They didn't respond to my email either (got charged twice, but only got one confirmation email)
I got the Order conf & the Payment conf but still no shipping. I know a guy that got his tracking on Friday and already has the sneakers in-hand so i'm starting to get worried. 

I emailed them also but no response. Hoping I am just being paranoid

Back
Top Bottom