More Air Prestos?

anyone know where to get gpx desert camo or all black prestos in a size large or 12? I know I can find all black for the low I'm just waiting for the right price but not the camo...
Where can you find the all black for low? Been looking for a pair for cheap, but they seem popular. 

Ok so what the actual F happened to the resale on Acronyms? What crazy famous person was seen wearing them ??  The resale almost doubled last month and it's stayed up since.

I remember plenty of people already wore them around RD - John Mayer, Jerry Lorenzo, Chance etc., and resale in the first month was barely $50~100 above retail. What the hell happened?

Anybody know where to find these besides finishline.com?

Thoughts on presto utility mid?

First time trying them on and then they felt good, I'm sure good for the weather and elements.

Last edited:
Its been a decade-long hunt but I finally picked up one of my holy grails: 
2001 Nike Presto 'Pusan American School' PE.
This pair was designed by and made for students at an American school in South Korea.
Only a handful of pairs exist and this is the original sample pair, which somehow made it to a Thrift store in Texas.
The cages have snapped but I am on a mission to do a full restoration of these.

This pair was designed by and made for students at an American school in South Korea.
Only a handful of pairs exist and this is the original sample pair, which somehow made it to a Thrift store in Texas.
how do you restore Prestos?

Going to find a pair of donor shoes with intact cages and swap them on to this pair. It's a time-consuming job but it should work pretty well.

Going to find a pair of donor shoes with intact cages and swap them on to this pair. It's a time-consuming job but it should work pretty well.

Been following you on insta for a while now, and I gotta say that it is always cool to hear about the stories behind each of your pairs 

Wow. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom