More Air Prestos?

Are all the flyknit prestos dried up? I can't find a black or blue pair to save my life!

Last edited:
Are all the flyknit prestos dried up? I can't find a black or blue pair to save my life!

Funny you ask. I didn't like em when they came out, got to try em on yesterday and love em. Got a 30% ff pass for this weekend so I'm going to go back to the outlet. They only had the black volt pair $80. I'll be looking to add a few now.

Are these great comfort wise ? To stand and walk around in a lot ? Thinking about buying an all black pair of these for work

Are these great comfort wise ? To stand and walk around in a lot ? Thinking about buying an all black pair of these for work

I have an all black pair.
Its the shoe i wear the most.

Get them lol.

Safari pack looks nice 8)
I like em all except the red

Last edited:
I have an all black pair.
Its the shoe i wear the most.

Get them lol.

Safari pack looks nice
glasses.gif

I like em all except the red
The yellow pear is fire. Must haves for me...anyone know more about the release State side? From what I've read they are releasing April 27th in Japan and maybe May State side.

May 11th state side I've heard, I'm ready. Was able to score the previous safari release at a social status opening for retail last week.

Last edited:
If you've seen all white prestos for under $80 please throw me a alley oop. Or you have a FINISH LINE coupon please hit thou.

I'LL FOREVER BE INDEBTED.

If you've seen all white prestos for under $80 please throw me a alley oop. Or you have a FINISH LINE coupon please hit thou.

I'LL FOREVER BE INDEBTED.
hit up a nike outlet this weekend 30% off with the all access pass via the nike+ app or nike factory store email. youll get them for less than 80

Just got wind of the arctic orange prestos. Any shot those hit foot stores at any point?

Back
Top Bottom