More Air Prestos?

DHhm-HlUMAEWeWT.jpg

I got that same pair for $60 a kouple months back, i wear em to work tho so they dirty as **** lol...but they so damn comfy

Yeah you can remove the insoles, you can easily pull them out and replace em

Really? The insoles in my prestos feel glued in, and unfortunately the insole has become really smelly (which is a first for me, I've never had a smelling shoe in my life)

Its sad because they're by far the most comfortable pair of kicks I've ever had, but they make my feet sweat like no other. What should I do with the insole? Will ripping them out if they're glued in ruin the shoe?

Thank you family

Really? The insoles in my prestos feel glued in, and unfortunately the insole has become really smelly (which is a first for me, I've never had a smelling shoe in my life)

Its sad because they're by far the most comfortable pair of kicks I've ever had, but they make my feet sweat like no other. What should I do with the insole? Will ripping them out if they're glued in ruin the shoe?

Thank you family

The insoles are removable, the insoles are glued on a bit but you can remove them. The Presto's aren't perforated so wearing them on a really hot day is a pretty bad idea, I usually wear my presto's whenever the weather is cool. As far as the insole goes try swapping them out, you can also try washing the insole and spray them down a bit with some frebreze. Hopefully that helps bro

Last edited:
Guys, not sure why is this happening after i wash my white pair. They are hand washed and turn like this once they dry out. Any ideas and tips?

IMG_7620.jpg IMG_7624.jpg IMG_7623.jpg

What did you wash them with ?? Looks like either it was seriously dirty or something went wrong with what cleaned them

What did you wash them with ?? Looks like either it was seriously dirty or something went wrong with what cleaned them

Slightly warm water and regular detergent for clothes. They were not really dirty. This is second time i am washing them and this happened the first time as well but not that much.

At the time of washing they are completely white. This happens as they dry.

I'm at a loss. I don't own any all white prestos so I can't weigh in 100%. Only thing I could say try is getting some Jason Markk cleaner and use that with the premium brush and see if it comes off. It has to be some reaction to the detergent

Slightly warm water and regular detergent for clothes. They were not really dirty. This is second time i am washing them and this happened the first time as well but not that much.

At the time of washing they are completely white. This happens as they dry.

I'm going to assume that you're drying them just like that, right?

You need to dry them upside down. What's happening is that all of that soapy water from the wash along the dirt from the shoe have nowhere to go and just settle back into the shoe and those water spots remain. Don't use any more soap. Just go back over the shoe under running water and wring the shoe out as much as you can. You'll see the soap and dirty water come out. After the water turns clear, you're good. Hang dry them upside down.

Guys, not sure why is this happening after i wash my white pair. They are hand washed and turn like this once they dry out. Any ideas and tips?

IMG_7620.jpg IMG_7624.jpg IMG_7623.jpg

very common when washing off white and white mesh knits, happens when you dont rinse off all the soap and dries up; I use to have this problem all the time when washing my air max 90s, just reclean again and should come off, speed up the drying them by using a hairdryer to see if the residue or stain still leaves

i was thinking about getting the all white essential prestos

then I came to the realization that it may not be practical with a 4 year old and a 20 month old who both step on my feet constantly, intentionally and unintentionally

but if they can be thrown in the washer and come out looking good I can do it

never washed my prestos in the past...for those that have, what kind of results has it yielded? i don't have time for washing them by hand

I want to get another pair of black/white essentials for the low. Hope prices keep dropping on them.

Back
Top Bottom