More Air Prestos?

I set a page monitor on Acronym's website, and I just noticed they're based in Munich...which is exactly where I'll be on RD taking 3 Ls :ohwell:

Debating if i should buy the OG olive pair for resell. Trying to convince myself I like one of the new colorways so I wouldnt have to pay resell :lol:

Debating if i should buy the OG olive pair for resell. Trying to convince myself I like one of the new colorways so I wouldnt have to pay resell :lol:
nah dont do it. ima stan for that cw. but quality is nowehre near what they going for. unless u got cash to throw around and dgaf

nah dont do it. ima stan for that cw. but quality is nowehre near what they going for. unless u got cash to throw around and dgaf
That's what is holding me back. Probably won't get them unless I find them for a steal price.

Yeah you bet lol. I'm good with my og set.

Which colour am I supposed to like? These do nothing for me.The graphic is just not good which is why the vapormax were still sitting 2 months ago.
vapormax sat because they were mocs. I returned my zebra pair becuase i just couldnt rock the moc fit. its ugly to me even with the dope pattern.
Im really gunning for the blue pair so im glad most people dont like em.

Im trying to get the pinks for around 250 before release so I only have to go for the other two.

Stay strong! I couldn't help myself though... Pulled the trigger for $350.

i might pull at 350 but if it gets anywhere near 320 I might just pull and just grab another pair on release day... FOR ME this pink one
Im trying to get the pinks for around 250 before release so I only have to go for the other two.

250 would be the dream between now and RD

The pinks are terrible.

Can’t figure out which are better - grey or white..

You never know, some resellers be thirsty to get their cash back especially with all the releases coming up. I'm out here throwing 250 at everyone lmao, I'm trying to rock.

There's only one bid above $250 in my size on the pink pair, yet there's already 13 asks...and it's already the lowest ask of all sizes, which I never thought I'd see outside of an AJ1. This is about two weeks out from the official release. I feel like Nike dropped a small percentage of the total stock during that shock drop, meaning...supply may exceed demand by quite a bit, like the VMs. Which can be had for retail or less now.

Which is what I hope for.

Make this release as easy as possible for me, please :wink:

Q4 Nike is gonna be gunning for those record profits... They're Probably releasing a lot of these... At least I hope they are...

Back
Top Bottom