More Air Prestos?

You think it’ll creep up on Monday? I think it’ll go down next week when resellers start receiving them or stay the same. Maybe the week after it’ll start creeping. Resell prices ain’t bad now tho, only $80 over retail after tax.

Am I the only cursed one that has yet to even win a SINGLE damn time at End? Since the start of Launches with the first drop until now, every good drop I've registered but never ever in my entire life have I not received the same "sorry you were not chosen".

Even for this supposedly "huge numbers" pair with 3 colors, I still L.

Am I the only cursed one that has yet to even win a SINGLE damn time at End? Since the start of Launches with the first drop until now, every good drop I've registered but never ever in my entire life have I not received the same "sorry you were not chosen".

Even for this supposedly "huge numbers" pair with 3 colors, I still L.
You’re not the only one. It’s crazy luck to win a raffle from END.

End gets a lot of stuff that very few online sneaker sites get so majority of “sneaker heads” flock there. Not to mention people who give no damns about the shoe and just put in for a raffle to flip

You’re not the only one. It’s crazy luck to win a raffle from END.

Yeah, I know there must be people like me, but I religiously register for every single good shoe and have yet to win a single time, and looking at groups where people win multiples, even within a same drop of 2 colors.

Makes me want to give up trying there anymore rather than taking the L.

It's to the point, I feel pissed looking at the L mail, and I don't even mind losing raffles everywhere else.

image_from_ios-10.jpg
Is that a photoshop or acetone treatment?

Haven’t been keeping up with sizing questions so please don’t jump down my throat. I’m generally an 8.5. Should I go for a 9 or an 8?

I'm like the weirdest size like a 10.5 EE but nike doesnt make that so I usually go size 11. Size 10.5 fits snug but it not too bad I prefer the 11. So I'm going with an 11. My size M are snug but wearable.

97DF3855-D99C-4477-8A35-438F51EEB5C9.jpeg A8CB53CB-E296-4872-AF4B-EE19ED8517EA.jpeg
Saw this comparison on reddit haha. The black do look clean, can’t go wrong with any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. EB giving out L’s even on a W. I feel for the dude. Pick up times should be for the whole day / at least until end of day Saturday. People work!

E75D48C1-7057-49AD-AEEF-7F49F09C148F.jpeg 81AE0A7D-21DF-4E51-8618-7356A56CA061.jpeg 035290B8-4459-4DAC-8216-DDB90E9C691F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom