More Air Prestos?

Just to be clear before I blow a bag on these, the consensus is to go down from a half size right? Like if I’m a 9.5 go with a 9?

97A83AB3-D854-4029-BB31-249BC63A7D2D.jpeg
F2738419-2D15-47B2-A799-AF9AF9C5CFE9.jpeg

One of my favorite shoes of the year.

That’s not bad considering they would cost you $240 from euro sites

Will pull the trigger on volt when they hit 250

I paid 201 shipped for the racer punks at slam jam but I had to pay 35 for a cab to get the other 2 pairs. So it evens out. 250 should be a no brainer 30 more than retail is very acceptable on these and I dont think the resell will go up like people keep saying. Maybe in 3-4 years but half of the people bought these to flip them and there is no resell value in them currently.

Last edited:
Might have to swap my 9 for an 8. If anyone in the bay has an 8 in the volts they're willing to swap with me, holla :smokin

Notre slacking. I chose pick up for my order and they're saying it'll probably be ready around Wednesday because its still at their warehouse.

My acrnm purchase got cancelled, but they took the funds from PayPal as it says completed. I emailed them about it, anyone else have the same issue?

My acrnm purchase got cancelled, but they took the funds from PayPal as it says completed. I emailed them about it, anyone else have the same issue?

yea they cancelled mine.

still waiting on my money to return

Back
Top Bottom