More Air Prestos?

Yeah I'm gonna keep the yellow as is. The heel was black it'd look better. I'b be scared to acetone the front since it might stain the toe box if not careful

41A2575A-5C10-42B1-9B89-FC011FEBF1E3.jpeg

Waiting on END & SNKRS

Those are clean!!!

My TTS is 11.5 and I got an 11 of the Racer Pinks and they still feel big 1/2 size to almost a full size big.

Contemplating copping a 10 cause I have at least the width of my index finger of extra room/length. How do your guys' pairs fit?

Just said f it and bought the pink size 9 off stock x for 300 shipped. Got my bid accepted for 285.

I have a size 10 coming in Im willing to off for same price
You had a bid accepted for 285 for a 9 pink on StockX? Weird how their sales history doesn’t show that, I’ve been watching it all day

I think the Yellows look good without the print. Im not really a fan of any of the print patterns but the biggest improvement is for the Greys

:emoji_angry: I'm salty people getting their NakedCPH pairs in. I talked to customer service and they said something along the lines of, "Per the item description, they don't ship till Mid of Week 39." Week 39 is this week, but people already receiving their pairs on the West Coast .... :emoji_sob:

My pair didnt have coffee stains. Im sure yours will come soon. But yeah basically Nakeds price is resell value today. Sucks you have to wait on them

I guess this is undercut Wednesday with everyone getting their pairs by now... good time to jump in for resale on the CWs I missed?

Back
Top Bottom