More Air Prestos?

988F54D0-6A95-4BE7-B904-76093567D7D7.jpeg

Could've gone a half size down but **** these are cool

Almost tempted to pick up the pinks before the price skyrockets

Acronym Yellows came in and I'm happy to report, no coffee/glue stains. Pinks delivery confirmed for Friday. :pimp: May double up on the yellows and to make an oreo colorway.

Forgot to cancel my $216 bid for the Yellows on StockX and now I have a Dynamic Yellows and Racer Pinks. Oh well. DYs were only $230 after shipping so almost retail.

Crossing my fingers I don't have any stains on the toe box.

People on Grailed still have these listed at 300-400 (greys/yellows) and get offended when I offer 250 :lol:

Sorry that you copped bricks to resell, but that's the going rate. StockX is great but the 2 week wait for shipping is a little rough.

Forgot to cancel my $216 bid for the Yellows on StockX and now I have a Dynamic Yellows and Racer Pinks. Oh well. DYs were only $230 after shipping so almost retail.

Crossing my fingers I don't have any stains on the toe box.

still a good pickup, if you're getting these under $240 that's basically (or close as can be) to retail since people are also ordering from EU sites.

The way I see it is the grey = perfect every day beater, then switch it up with yellow/pink CW when you feel like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom