More Air Prestos?

some guy removed the yellow stripe on his.. along with the pattern on the cage/toe

42592026_2162777220400435_3592923009926561792_n.jpg

I haven't tried on a 10 to know that a 10 would for sure work with my 11.5 foot (I've been measured multiple times with the Brannock Device they have at shoe stores). With thin socks, there's about half an inch of extra space between my toes and the front of the shoe. I think a 10 would make my toes touch/graze the front, which I don't mind since I like my shoes more snug (and smaller shoes/feet look better IMO).

I would go with the 11 to be safe if you don't wanna get both sizes and sell the one that doesn't fit. I'm gonna try my 11 on again tonight with thicker (Stance) socks and see how they fit.

Sorry, what is SW?

Thanks yeah I figured 11 would be the safe bet I like my pairs snug fitting as well but heard sizing is all over the place on these

Hopefully should be able to walk in store to 1948 in ldn and try a pair on hopefully

yeah called and got mine cancelled, call and double check
I think I'm just gonna let them come in. the rep i spoke to also said womens sizing, but not sure how that would work since a womens 8 would be men's 6.5 like someone mentioned before and these reps sometimes dont really know the products. apparently they also have free return shipping too

still a good pickup, if you're getting these under $240 that's basically (or close as can be) to retail since people are also ordering from EU sites.

The way I see it is the grey = perfect every day beater, then switch it up with yellow/pink CW when you feel like it.
Not super mad about it but I shouldn't be dropping $430 on two pairs of kicks rn tbh lol.

Getting my NakedCPH pairs in today. Nervous about coffee stains. Did anyone complain to Naked about it? Messed up to pay full price for pre-damaged goods, especially white

They sent me a shipping label to return it. Was ready to be PO and go off if they expected me to pay to ship back but they were great about it! Sucks but at least I'll get the full amount back!

Back
Top Bottom