More Air Prestos?

So Im planing on getting the original volt pair. I fit an 8 presto, should i get the XS (8-9) or xxs (7-8), nobody is gonna let me try on

Got a new level of appreciation for the Yellows.. the order now is Pink > Yellow > Grey

IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0871.jpg

I have these odd feeling I will end up with all 3 despite having 0 pairs currently, need to head out as these are sitting in a lot of uk stores atm according to some - unsure if the pink is but know the other two are

My SNS pair shipped out of Sweden, first time I'm getting a pair from their overseas place. Couple of my purchases before came from their NJ/NY center I think.

So Im planing on getting the original volt pair. I fit an 8 presto, should i get the XS (8-9) or xxs (7-8), nobody is gonna let me try on
I just got a pair of the OG olives. I'm a 7.5 and got a XXS. They fit perfect. I think if I was an 8 they'd be a bit tight in the toe box area. I'd recommend you get an XS. Might be roomy in the toebox but the midfoot will be locked down so you won't be sliding around inside the shoe.

Grey Acro pair from sns just shipped! I can still pick the pink/blue (just added from sns again) but it would be only for resell lol honestly so i will pass

The number of pink pairs for sale on StockX in my size is insane, prices will definitely keep dropping

Still hoping I can pick up a pair or two or four in the pinks on restocks though

Back
Top Bottom