More Air Prestos?

So these people who sell under retail on stockX, are they just taking the hit because they need to pay their credit cards?

Or are they getting the pairs for under retail as well? It's baffling.

I think people also are trying to get the fees down so you take a loss on these then sell higher end shoes with less fees/more profit.

Casual Friday at the office so UNDS szn

563F6C83-FA65-417B-B2E7-3AA142CD1126.jpeg
5A2C2A3A-CD1C-404B-B3CF-070EF33ED57E.jpeg

Zippers def like to slowly go down as you walk especially if you pronate inward like me

i asked my friend for a pink pair and got crickets lol. bought a pair from stockx and it should be here next week. the other night my friend called me up and asked what size i wanted and to come grab em. i'm glad they look great on foot. guess i’ll beat one up and stash the other one.

00BB6E04-BEEE-4EC0-A215-B2E21EFB9F3E.jpeg

Finally have some time to check out all three pairs. Favorite is still the Dynamic Yellow. Cool grey is cool but still not happy with the QC with the pink racer and don’t want to sell and purchase again...I’ll just live with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda wanna get some Nike Tech Fleece to go with these... Whats sizing? Never owned a pair of tech fleece pants from Nike.

Are most of ya'll going TTS with these (those who wear the full sizes)?

In almost all nikes I am a true 11 - these are easily half a size big and I have a wide foot. If I could have tried these in first I would have seen how a 10 fit. I am ok with them being loose though since they are “high tops”

Back
Top Bottom