More Air Prestos?

Casual Friday
20181019_145418.jpg

Neckbreakers for sure. Wore em to work and had people who never talk to me ask me about them. Wore them to the mall today and had a handful of people stop me.

I don't remember the last time I wore a sneaker that had this much attention.

559424AD-D826-4C3A-854F-F4DDC16AD77E.jpeg My friend blessed me the RPs for retail. His 11s were too long and my 12s are too long for me (trying to move DYs btw). My favorite sneaker of the year. Definitely grabbing the Blacks now.. Off top, does anyone have any solid recommendations for black pants? (Other than Tech fleece or Acornym) A tapered leg and/or cropped trouser are looks I favor. Going to look into technical pants ie. REI, but interested in cropped black trousers too.

Last edited:
NSW woven bonded pant. I got da cropped jawnz and they perfect. I posted them here awhile back

All y’all have to do is spray Scotchgard on the white part. Did it for these and no problems so far.

95495EC1-2CFF-421B-839E-4CA01910864F.jpeg
how's it holding up? just ordered the yellow prestos and will need to do these prior to first wear lol. is it ayt if some of the scotchgard gets on the colored parts?

i'm probably overthinking this to the nth degree..but should i remove the laces then spray..or just spray it all over the shoe?

I didn’t remove the laces. I did mask off the cage with painters tape. But looking back at it, I don’t think I needed to do that. I would just spray the entire upper.

Back
Top Bottom