More Air Prestos?

Copped some good ol $20 black Dickies. Rolling them up a few cuffs for a wide, cropped leg with my RPs. Going to look for a roomy pant/cargos with a slimmer/tapered leg to switch up looks. I like the adjustable ankle on Rothkos BDU pant.

B54722EE-8B9F-4353-968C-078297C50D18.jpeg

Those Blacks look sick! I was wondering if anyone left the pattern on the toe cap and medial cage. I plan on doing the same when I secure my pair.

Someone accepted my 181 bid for the greys yesterday on stockx. Total came out to 194 and some change. So stoked, may go in for another one lol

I have the high bid on a pair of Greys right now. I don't think anyone will bite, but we'll see.

On another note, I'm stuck with a size 6 Grey that I paid like $240+ for on release day from overseas (long story). The high bid is currently $116 on StockX. FML

Someone accepted my 181 bid for the greys yesterday on stockx. Total came out to 194 and some change. So stoked, may go in for another one lol
I was beating myself up all day today for not waiting 1 day before bidding lol i mean i wouldve saved just a couple of bucks but still, money is money. Just glad i finally got a pair for practically retail though

I was beating myself up all day today for not waiting 1 day before bidding lol i mean i wouldve saved just a couple of bucks but still, money is money. Just glad i finally got a pair for practically retail though

Hopefully seller ships, still waiting for that to update.

Last pages of fit-pix has me wondering, if there's something wrong with my prestos. Mine don't make me look that tall.

Back
Top Bottom