More Air Prestos?

Looking to get the ultra flyknit presto in the olympic colorway that released back in 2016. How was the sizing on those? I got the more recent acronym ones in a sz 9, should i got for that size in the oly as well?

I also have some epic react flyknits in a size 9.5.

Any insight on this sizing question would be appreciated.

IMG_20200521_185927.jpg
IMG_20200521_203509_898.jpg
IMG_20200521_185902.jpg

Very tight shoes
Regular size UK8, so u ordered size S

Got them in today. Like everybody has been saying...these shoes fit super tight. If you are a wide footer, don’t even try. Got a size Small and I’m a size 9 in everything i wear and length wise, my toes are almost touching the end. No way i could’ve done a Medium. My feet are narrow and i even had trouble putting these shoes on. Makes me appreciate my acronyms more.

Other than the fit, I’m really diggin the shoes.

I put some wooden shoe trees into them and gonna let them chill for weeks since I’ve got nowhere to go. Lol. I want to see if they stretch out a bit more.
1C6FF5C2-D9E3-4FFC-AA50-305835508FD1.jpeg
984657BD-3265-4775-AF7E-0BFA9640797B.jpeg

Last edited:
Got them in today. Like everybody has been saying...these shoes fit super tight. If you are a wide footer, don’t even try. I’m a size 9 in everything i wear and length wise, my toes are almost touching the end. No way i could’ve done a Medium. My feet are narrow and i even had trouble putting these shoes on. Makes me appreciate my acronyms more.

I put some wooden shoe trees into them and gonna let them chill for weeks since I’ve got nowhere to go. Lol. I want to see if they stretch out a bit more.

So you’re a size 9 and you got a Large and your toes are still almost touching? If that’s the case, RIP my feet. :lol:

Got them in today. Like everybody has been saying...these shoes fit super tight. If you are a wide footer, don’t even try. Got a size Small and I’m a size 9 in everything i wear and length wise, my toes are almost touching the end. No way i could’ve done a Medium. My feet are narrow and i even had trouble putting these shoes on. Makes me appreciate my acronyms more.

Wait...you got a small and it doesn’t fit and No way you could’ve fit in a Medium? That doesn’t make sense, wouldn’t a medium fit if a small is tight?

Wait...you got a small and it doesn’t fit and No way you could’ve fit in a Medium? That doesn’t make sense, wouldn’t a medium fit if a small is tight?

The small fits me fine. What i meant regarding a size Medium is that i would’ve had a lot of space in the toe area and that would be annoying so that’s a no-go for me.

The small fits me fine. What i meant regarding a size Medium is that i would’ve had a lot of space in the toe area and that would be annoying so that’s a no-go for me.
I see...I assumed that your toes was almost touching the very tip of it. To me that's not enough space and that a Medium would give it more room and make it a better fit.

Sounds like I made the right choice and going with a Medium then. I almost picked a Small and Im a 9.5 in my other shoes.

I see...I assumed that your toes was almost touching the very tip of it. To me that's not enough space and that a Medium would give it more room and make it a better fit.

Sounds like I made the right choice and going with a Medium then. I almost picked a Small and Im a 9.5 in my other shoes.

Oh yah you’ll be good with a Medium. No way a small would’ve fit you.

I know of a spot that still has XS and XL for about $195 shipped to the US. DM me if any of you are interested and I'll send you the link. Still looking for my M

Found a pair of L for 145€ shipping included, the guy made mistake on sizing... Now waiting for them

Last edited:

As someone who is also a 9.5 in most shoes, no way a Small would have been big enough for you. You're going to have some toe room in a Medium in these but it's not really a problem since the material is so snug. Like others, I had a hard time getting them on the first time I put them on because they are pretty narrow. But once you loosen up the laces, it ends up being okay.

I’m still waiting on my SNKRS pair, it’s in progress but it says it should arrive June 1st since the day of purchase. I doubt it will now...

Sizing on this shoe is trash. I wear 11/11.5 and L has too much space in the front. L can probably only fit size 12/12.5 people comfortably. Doubt I can fit M.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom