More Air Prestos?

Repped. Got through. Hopefully they don’t cancel.

Glad everyone is getting their pairs. SNKRS is the absolute worst app on my phone. No contest.

Need a pair of Large. Notre sold out in L as I was checking out. Extra Butter sold out as I was waiting this morning.

i keep checking back here hoping someone posts a link lol
i cant seem to find any smaller US retailers that dropped these. i am so annoyed with releases recently its beginning to diminish my love for sneakers

i keep checking back here hoping someone posts a link lol
i cant seem to find any smaller US retailers that dropped these. i am so annoyed with releases recently its beginning to diminish my love for sneakers

wow i really appreciate it. but it says they cant ship it to me :frown: i am in the US and a size large. but i do appreciate it. i got hyped for a second lol

update: i just realized they are located in NY. called in and they said theyve been having issues with their website. he had me email a request to purchase. we shall see

Last edited:
Just spoke to Crusoe, they're overloaded w/ calls and the shoes aren't even in-store. Said to e-mail them asking for an invoice. I also need a Large if anyone can oop. I saw them reselling just over retail prior to release and thought they'd be much easier to get.

EDIT: Just secured my pair.

zup?
I'm a true 10.5 with a wideish foot as well and i went with size L (11-12)
they're pretty tight upon inserting my foot in that area right below where the circle is, though I'm hoping they'll loosen up with wear? the length is just a tad big, i can fit my thumb in the back where the heel is if i tuck my toes all the way to the front, maybe i can just wear thicker socks haha (haven't really worn them around, just slipped my feet in to make sure they would intially fit)
for reference i wear 11/11.5 in sb dunks, 11 in ultra boosts, 11 in am 90s and 10.5 in air forces.
hope this can help, i know everyone has different feet and how they want their shoes to fit.
Thanks!
I just ordered a Medium (Australia cw) since I'm a 10.5 in Jordans (size 10 for Jordan XI and XII lately) and 10/10.5 in Dunks and pretty much 10.5 in all other Nike. My triple black Presto from the last retro run is a size 10 and my Olympic Presto Flyknit is a 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom