More excited for XI Concords or XI Columbias?

As a 14 year old obviously i dont have the best knowledge of Air Jordan Retro kicks but I am really excited for both upcoming re retros of the XI's which are personally my favorite AJ of all time.  Debating which I will cop the Columbias or the Concords... or possibly both 
eek.gif

As a 14 year old obviously i dont have the best knowledge of Air Jordan Retro kicks but I am really excited for both upcoming re retros of the XI's which are personally my favorite AJ of all time.  Debating which I will cop the Columbias or the Concords... or possibly both 
eek.gif

Concords, no contest for me. Columbias are nice when they're fresh, but I hate how that white patent leather yellows over time. They're both great colorways, but Concords are just iconic.

Concords, no contest for me. Columbias are nice when they're fresh, but I hate how that white patent leather yellows over time. They're both great colorways, but Concords are just iconic.

First , the Columbias are just a rumor, and are not yet confirmed for 2012 as of yet. That being said, i would cop the Concords. If the Columbias release in 2012, it will most likely be in December 2012 which is one year apart from the Concords, so if you really wanted to, you could save up the funds to cop both. Personally, I'll be copping both.

I know they may release, but have the columbia XI been confirmed? eitherway, I'd take the grapes over the school.
wink.gif

First , the Columbias are just a rumor, and are not yet confirmed for 2012 as of yet. That being said, i would cop the Concords. If the Columbias release in 2012, it will most likely be in December 2012 which is one year apart from the Concords, so if you really wanted to, you could save up the funds to cop both. Personally, I'll be copping both.

I know they may release, but have the columbia XI been confirmed? eitherway, I'd take the grapes over the school.
wink.gif

Concords no contest. I even plan on completely passing on the Columbias if they retro any time soon. Absolutely hate all white sneakers. Hate baby blue even more.

Concords no contest. I even plan on completely passing on the Columbias if they retro any time soon. Absolutely hate all white sneakers. Hate baby blue even more.

both and double up on the columbia's if they ever get retoed hopefully with a real carolina blue sole not the tinted sole thye have been putting on shoes latlely the columbia's are my favorite xi personally

both and double up on the columbia's if they ever get retoed hopefully with a real carolina blue sole not the tinted sole thye have been putting on shoes latlely the columbia's are my favorite xi personally

Both. Concords this year hopefully the Columbias next. Since you are just 14 and assuming you don't have a job ask if you can get them for the holidays.

Both. Concords this year hopefully the Columbias next. Since you are just 14 and assuming you don't have a job ask if you can get them for the holidays.

I wish the Bred XI's would release. The CDP's are garbage, and it's hard to find 01's in my size
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom